Chapter 2

Lamia's POV:

The next day we did the same thing looking for any sign of an exit.

Searching, searching, and more searching...

I'm starting to think that this search is becoming fruitless.

Well no one is showing any signs of wanting to murder anyone, so that's good I guess.

I went to our daily breakfast meeting to make sure everyone is alive, and to figure out what are we going to do now.

"Why are we still searching, if there was a way out we would have found it by now." Matt said as Francisco just shook his head.

"I in all honesty have no idea, I thought there would have been at least some opening..." He said, "But looks like we really are trapped here."

"Yeah but hey at least none of us died yet." I said as he nodded.

"Yeah," He said before looking towards Alejandra, Mireya, Michelle and Hector, "And they seem to be hitting it off."

After that meeting, we pretty much had free time to do whatever we wanted and needed to do, I had nothing much to do, so I decided to hang out with someone.

'Hmm... who should I hang out with?' I thought until I felt a poke on my shoulder.

"Hmm?" I said turning around to see a girl... what was her name again?

"Hifsa right?" I said as she nodded.

"Yupper, you okay? you look lost." She said as I shook my head.

"Oh it's nothing." I said, "I was just figuring out who to hang out with." I openly admitted as she laughed.

"Well my brother Muhammad and I would be happy to hang out with you." She said as I nodded.

I walked with Hifsa into the Dining hall to meet her and her brother, while I have been introduced to them I haven't gotten to meet them extensively.

I gotten to know all the trips Hifsa has gone on, and there was A LOT of them.

"Wait run that list by me again?" I asked as she laughed.

"Yeah I travel a lot, I gone to Saudi Arabia and Turkey this year, I've gone to Paris in the past..." She said as she trailed off the list of places she traveled to.

"Yeah she travels a lot I'm more of an athletic person, I do a lot of stuff but my strong suit is running." Muhammad said.

'Wow traveling and running, the two things I don't have the capacity to do.' I thought as they looked at me.

"So what do you do?" They ask.

"Well I like to speak publicly, and I facilitate a ton of meeting in the past, and even spoke t some meetings before." I said as Hifsa nodded and Muhammad just looked at me blankly.

"Facili-wha?" He asked as I laughed.

'Huh he oddly enough reminds me of Francisco...nah.' I thought. 

"No Muhammad fa-cili-tating is when someone practically leads the meeting, making sure things go smoothly." Hifsa answered.

"Oh okay got it." He said as I shook my head.

We spent a a few hours on talking about random things really, from their sibling fights at their homes, to my meetings I have been in.

I then looked at my watch that read 12:46 pm, said goodbye to Muhammad and Hifsa and went to get some lunch.

After I ate my lunch, I had to look for someone to spend this time with because I really did not feel like going to my room, and I gotta build relationships with these people, I don't believe they would kill, but might as well get on everyone's good side.