My heart felt like it was shattered into a million pieces. I ran up the stairs with tears in my eyes desperately about to come out. I didn't want that slut to see me like this or Jake... she was wearing god knows how much make-up that she looked like a cake and her cloths barely fit her body! My eyes where black with anger waves coming over my body. "this is what I was hiding from you alexa..our mate slept with her multiple times and I didn't want to tell-" I didn't let my wolf finish her sentence and blocked her out completely for the moment. Jake came in the room and tried to say all this shit but I wasn't listening ..I wanted to kill. kill that slut for ever putting her hands on my mate! I heard her coming up the stairs and was about to run for her when Jake pulled me to the wall trying to calm me down. It almost worked...almost , then that whore called me a bitch and I slipped out of Jakes grasp and tackled her to the ground punch her straight in the nose hearing the cracking of it. then I hit her on her jaw and both eyes. that was all I could do before Jake pulled me off her and stood between us. "stop it already! alexa babe please relax..im yours and no one else's, I-" "bull-shit! you slept with her Jake! that is the one special moment your suppose to share with your MATE not some slut on the curve" I yelled with tears in my eyes . I looked at the other girl as she sat on the floor holding her nose that in sure was broken. I pushed Jake away running into the bathroom and locking the door. letting the tears run down my face I heard Jake yelling at that girl, he called her jen...

*JAKES POV*

"What the fuck Jen?! that's my mate! your future Luna!"