Two months later

It's been about three months since I moved here and life could not be any better I have the perfect job that suits me,the perfect apartment and the perfect boyfriend. I wake up feeling warm. My eyes flutter awake . I feel a strong arm around me I open my eyes to see Seb's arm wrapped around me with his head on my chest again. I check the time to see it's 7:15am so I try to move when Seb starts to stir I quickly make a run to the bathroom and have a quick shower and get dressed , i decide to wear a pair of my high wasted white skinny jeans and my pink crop top and black Adidas stan smiths . I go to Seb's kitchen and make some breakfast I make pancakes,eggs,bacon and sausages for Seb and I make apricot and mascarpone pancakes for myself and have some fruit on the side. I feel arms wrap around me from behind. I turn around to see Seb smiling as he yawns and I watch his perfectly toned abs flex. I start to feel hot as my face reddens and I know he caught me ogling his body. how does he have the same effect on me ? " after breakfast we are going to my parents Freya my sisters back and my parents have decided to put together a family and close friends get together since we are always busy and my mother will not take no for an answer". did he really ask me to go see his parents." Freya are you listening?" I tune my focus towards Seb " yeah sorry, what shall I wear?" he gives me a genuine smile " wear something casual but at the same time elegant and formal" ok I can do that. I run upstairs to the walk in closet and decide to wear a petal pink chiffon material dress that is just above my knees, I put on a leather braided cream colour bracelet and I tie my hair up into a sleek high ponytail. I also keep my make up to a minimal. I walk out to see Seb's perfect mouth drop open. he's wearing a beige suit with a white shirt and a matching tie, but its crooked so I walk over to him to fix it. " there now your perfect" he wraps his arms around me and leaves his hand placed lower on my back. " how is it you manage to look even more beautiful everyday " I start laughing. I grab my clutch and phone and wait for Seb to finish his call " Yes mum im leaving now and I want you to meet someone special, uh huh yeah okay bye" we leave the penthouse and get into his black sleek Bentley SUV. The drive is about half an hour and we arrive a posh suburban area. " everything is going to be fine Freya they will love you, your very easy to love." " im not sure what that means but I will take that as a complement" he started to blush and left the car and came around to my side to open the door I step out of the car and place my hand in his as we walk towards probably the most fantastic mansion I have ever seen. " Wow this is where you grew up! this is amazing" " I knew you would like it, now lets go meet my family "all of a sudden I am really nervous oh god! what will his family think of me. will I be good enough for them. stop thinking too much Freya! before Seb can even knock on the door a women an her mid fifties opens the door she has light blonde hair with grey eyes. now i see where Seb got his eyes from and the dimples. " you my dear must be Freya, the women who has captured my son's heart, you know he was a cruel ruthless business man before he met you who had no life." i feel like digging a hole for myself and burying myself in it again because i'm blushing so much. " Lilith stop embarrassing her you poor thing come in, my name is Maxamillian " i see from the corner of my eye, Seb giving me a sympathetic i'm sorry abouth my parents look. i walk in and give Lilith a hug "it's nice to meet you ma'am and you to Sir" i say shaking his hand." call me maa or Lily" " and call me paa or Max" "ok Lily and Max". "Mother if you don't mind i will like to show Freya around the house." " yes of course dear." i smile at them and then Seb i put my tiny hand in his hand and walk with him. " hey i'm so sorry about my parents i don't know what happened to them, i think its because i have never brought a girlfriend over". " no it fine they seem wonderful" he gives me one of his genuine smiles. "come on I want to show you something." I follow him up the stairs and we walk down a long corridor full of paintings probably very expensive but their is one painting that catches my eye and it of a joint family portrait of the Cross family and the Geoffrey's I see three other children apart from Ethan and Sebastian. "Seb who are these three in the picture." "oh the boy with brown hair and blue eyes is Christian, Ethan's older brother he runs his own firm and is happily married, the baby in with green eyes is Katherine she's Ethan's baby sister and the other baby in my mother's arms is Ava my baby sister, you will get to meet them all today". we carried on walking until he stopped outside a room. we waited outside the room for a couple of moments until Seb had finished his internal battle or whatever that was, he slowly opened the door to the room, I stepped n to see it. the wall of the room where covered in blue except for one which was covered with different styles of art and dark oak floors a king size bed in the middle of the room, there where lots of posters around the room, two massive piles of paperwork , a couch with a 55inch flat screen, a bookcase and two other doors connecting to the room which I assumed was the closet ad the bathroom . " welcome to my room" " you have an amazing room but why is there two massive pile of paperwork over their ? and second how comes that wall is covered with different types of art? ". " to answer your question firstly those piles over their are consisted of all the homework I have ever gotten at university and to answer your second question that wall over their is my art wall its where I paint to calm down." " that's really cool I like what you've done with it and also what university did you go to cause I went to Harvard and Yale and I didn't get that much work" well I went to Oxford and Columbia" "oh ok glad I didn't go there. But why did you still keep it ?" " well its a reminder of all the hard work I did to be where I am now, plus it makes me feel smart " " you are such a dork" I say laughing " I am not " he says sarcastically . " yes you are , your my dork" I say and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him as our tongues entwine. I feel him smile on my lips as he teases them ." if we don't stop now then I will not be in control of what I do net." "we better get going before your parents start wondering."