I Love You Least

"I don't think that anything happens by coincidence. No one is here by accident. Everyone who crosses our path has a message for us. Otherwise they would have taken another path, or left earlier, or later. The fact that these people are here, means that they are here for some reason".
-James Redfield-

Song up above , is I Miss You by Blink-182 (: Give it a listen for me ❤️

I had been going to see Danny everyday after school for about two weeks now.

He still hadn't come out of his coma. The doctors were hopeful that he would soon though because according to them he was making great progress.

Rory and I hadn't talked since the altercation at my house, which was fine with me because I didn't want to talk to her anyway.

Jake and I have become pretty close friends now that Rory and I don't talk and I think that pisses Rory off so yay for me.

She's been avoiding us like the plague sitting somewhere else during lunch, avoiding Jake at home, she completely shut us out.

I was okay with it. Jake took a little time to adjust to it but he's fine now too.

School had ended about five hours ago, work had ended three hours ago. Now I was home, getting ready to go visit Danny again.

I slipped on my black mid rise pants and my striped shirt that had an elephant on the front pocket and my doc martens. I grabbed my black overcoat and slipped on my black beanie.

It had snowed overnight which was super random considering it was almost March.

I slipped my phone in my back pocket and walked out of my room down the stairs.

I grabbed Charlie's car keys off their hook since neither one of my parents were home and he wouldn't be needing them today.

I quickly walked to Charlie's car, weary of the sleek snow.

I got to the hospital in 10 minutes since their was no traffic today.

I quickly walked through the front entrance and made my way to Danny's room.

Danny's mom was outside as usual, but this time she was biting her thumb and she was pacing back in forth.

Her blonde hair looked like it hadn't been brushed in days, it was thrown in a very messy bun. Their were dark circles under her eyes and she was wearing the same outfit she was in the last time I had seen her.

Black sweat pants and one of Danny's t-shirts which is different from her usual attire of formal dresses and heels.

I plastered a smile on my face and walked towards her. "Hey, how is he today"?

She offered me a small smile. "Sweetie, he's awake".

A grin lit up my face. "That's amazing"! I exclaimed. "Can I go into see him? Their are so many things I need to tell him and apologize for and I need to tell him how I feel I just need to get it all out there".

I noticed her eyes get watery and she offered me a shaky smile. "Ariel, he doesn't remember everything".

I furrowed my brow in confusion. "What do you mean"?