Well Fuck You Too Then

"You have to let people go. Everyone who's in your life is meant to be in your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay till the end".
-Annonymous-

Song up above , is Fuck You (Very Very Very Much) by Lily Allen (: Give it a listen for me ❤️

"Ariel you can't stay home again today, let's go get out of bed". My mom said rocking me from side to side.

"Leave me alone mom, it's Thursday there's  no point in going to school so late in the week". I snuggled closer to my pillow that had my dried tears on it.

She sighed. "Sweetie I know you're hurting, but you can't run away from your problems". I felt my bed dip from where she sat down and soon I felt her fingers stroking my hair, like she used to when I was little.

"I don't have to face them right away though".

"You know when I was your age-"

"Oh god mom I so don't need that right now". I said interrupting flipping over on my side to face her.

She laughed. "Just listen. When I was your age, I had the same problem. My best friend was in love with me and I was in love with him. But he dated one of my friends and it crushed me. I didn't know what to think anymore".

"Mom this isn't helping. This is just reminding me of how fucked up this all is".

"Shh, just listen. When they broke up, I pushed him away. I told him he had hurt me and their was no way I'd ever forgive him". I sat up on my elbows listening intently. "We didn't talk for months Ari, and those months were the hardest of my life".

"When we got back from spring break he told me that I may just be the most stubborn girl he had ever met. But that he loved that about me. He said he never stopped thinking about me in those months we didn't talk. He said that when you're in love with your best friend it's easier".

"He said that we already understood each other on a much deeper level than what other people see. He said he loved me and that no matter how stubborn I'd be with him, he wouldn't give up. That he was going to make me his, and that I'd be his forever and always".

I had never heard this story before but it related so much to my situation. "What'd you do mom"?

She smiled. "I married him".

I grinned at my mom. "I never knew you and dad were best friends growing up".

She nodded. "He was the biggest pain in my ass, he still is to this day, but I love him just the same. Ariel my point is, don't drag the time out with Danny. I know it hurts but the sooner you're able to forgive and forget, the quicker you can get to where you want to be with him. When you love someone, you get hurt. But when you're in love, it's worth it".

When you're in love, it's worth it.

"Thank you mom, I really needed to hear that".

She leaned down and gave me a quick hug. "I'll always be here for you sweetie, I'll be downstairs if you need anything".

She quickly pulled away and walked out of my room, closing my door behind her.

I lay back down on my back and rested my hands on my stomach, looking up at the ceiling.

I didn't want to lose Danny forever. But I didn't know if we had that strong of a future either.

I sighed. Life, love and boys. It was all so complicated.

I figured I might as well get out of bed and do what makes me feel better in times like these, go music shopping.

I walked over to my closet and slipped on my boyfriend jeans and a white v neck with my burgundy chucks.