Chapter 4

I opened my eyes and touched my forehead. I swear someone just kissed me. Whoever it was gave me a pleasant shiver and made me warm. I decided to forget about it and fall back asleep. I woke up early and decided to make Bella and Jacob breakfast. I made scrambled egg, bacon, and pancakes for breakfast. "Mmm it smells good in here" both Jacob and Bella said. "About time you guys woke up. I was just about to eat your food if you guys didn't wake up" I said to them. We all set down and ate our breakfast in a nice peaceful silence. Once we were done we washed all the dishes and cleaned around. "So what do you guys want to do today?" I asked them. "I don't know about you two but I have border patrol today and I have to leave now or else I'm going to be late" Jacob replied. Bella and I said goodbye to him and watched him leave. Once Jacob's car was out of sight Edward appeared next to Bella. “I know what you guys could do" he said. "What?" asked a curious Bella. “Why don't you two come over" Edward asked us. No way am I going to a house full of vampires I thought in my head. “I don't think that's a good idea" I told them. “Come on. It'll be fun" Bella assured me. “I don't..." I said before I was cut off by Bella. “Please Yessica please come" Bella begged. “Fine" I said. “Okay then why don't you two get ready and I'll pick you two up in a hour" Edward said before disappearing. “Okay let's get ready" Bella said. We walked upstairs and went inside our rooms to get ready. I took a warm shower and then changed into my Mickey Mouse sweatshirt with black skinny jeans. I slipped on my black boots and then looked in the mirror. I decided to leave my hair down in its natural state. Once I was done getting ready I headed downstairs to wait for Bella. A few minutes later she came downstairs. There was a knock on the door so I went to open it while Bella went upstairs to get her purse. "Hey are you to ready" Edward said. "Yeah Bella just went to get her purse". As if on cue Bella came running downstairs. "Let's go" Bella said. We followed Edward to his silver Volvo where his brothers Jasper and Emmett where. I sat in between Jasper and Emmet who was challenging me in fight.  "Dude you need to shut up. You'll never win in a fight against me" I told him. "Yes I would have you seen this. Ba Bam!" He said showing off his muscles to me. "I really don't know how your family stands you" I said. I heard Jasper and Edward chuckle at my comment. Once we got to the Cullens' house, I saw the whole family waiting in the front porch. "Would you two like to join us in a game of baseball" an overly excited Alice said to Bella and I. “Sure" Bella and I said. We headed inside the forest that surrounded their huge house. We followed Alice, Alex, Carlisle, Esme, Edward, and Bella who were in front of us. I was behind Jasper and Emmett and Rosalie were behind me. I closed my eyes and saw Emmett trying to push me forward. Once I opened them I decided to walk even slower so that Emmett and Rosalie could be ahead of me. We stopped walking when we reached a big opening in the forest. “All right I choose all the guys in my team" Emmett said. "Okay this will be fun we bat first" Alice said. "We have all the good players" Emmett said. We walked up to bat were Alice was first. Carlisle pitched the ball and Alice hit it far with a loud thud. She ran to first place and stayed there. Up next we Rosalie she hit it really far and made it to third base. I was. Next and hit it really far. I made Emmett trip using my powers and made it home with Rosalie. The game lasted about an hour until Bella and I had to go. We headed back to Bella's house. I grabbed all my belongings and waited downstairs since Jacob was going to pick us up today. Bella came downstairs with a few supplies for the sleep over in my house. We saw Jacobs’s car pulling into the drive way, so we locked the doors and headed towards the car. I sat in the passenger side and turned on the radio. My favorite’s song “End up here" by Cher Lloyd was playing. I sang along with the radio, and a few minutes later Bella joined me.                                                                                                                    

"Boy I was watching you move sort of checking you out,

Loving what you do boy we ought to paint the town,