Chapter 11

Five minutes passed until I regained my strength back. "I'm okay thanks" I assured Jasper. I looked at the time and saw it was late. "I have to go, but thanks a lot" I said kinda awkwardly."Me too, bye" he replied and left in a blink of an eye. I had many questions in my head going around my head. I swear if I don't get any answers soon I'm going to go insane. I got up and left towards the forest. I changed into my wolf and sped home deciding to tell everyone what had happened to me, just leaving the Jasper part out.
Jasper's POV
I left peacefully knowing that she's okay. Whatever happened back there was really strange. The emotions I felt back there were really intense something I experienced since I was a newborn. I knew she was up to something that may get her in trouble. I just hope that she can wait unitil I'm there to protect her.
Yessica's POV
I arrived home not wasting time, I transformed back into my body and headed straight to Emily's house where I knew the pack was. "Guys something's wrong. Remember the newborns that attacked Jacob in school? They were sent. It wasn't a coincidence, someone's out to get us and I think it might be the ones in my dreams. They're near I can sense them". Everyone just looked at me taking in everything I said. Finally the silence was broken, "How do you know this?" Paul asked. "I headed back to the scene where we were attacked, I had one of those visions and got to see where they came from so I headed there. As soon as I stepped into that small clearing I became paralyzed due to what I found out. That place was full of pain and fear. In my vision I saw how they were turned against their will. I also saw that they were forced to attack us. They had no choice. It  was either kill or watch your loved ones be killed". I told them. " What should we do then?" Embry spoke up. " I think we should all be very careful when we're alone. Tomorrow when the school has been cleared out, I want everyone there, we're going to search for more clues on how to find them before anyone else gets hurt". They all agreed with me and then we all headed home except for Leah and Paul who had patrol.
----------------------------------------------------------------------Soo... This is chapter 11 hope you all liked it. I'm very disappointed that very few people have voted and commented. Please vote and comment I know you guys are out there please don't break my heart. I start school this week and I might not have time to update frequently, but if you want me to update soon I need 10 votes and comments.
-xoxo Amelia
Happy Easter also