chapter 12

I walked home with Jacob by my side. " Are you okay? You very quiet today" Jacob says breaking the silence. "I'm fine. I'm just worried about the pack. I don't want anyone to get hurt". I said admitting the fact that I only cared about keeping them safe. I could care less if I die. I'd do anything to keep my love ones safe and away from harms way. "You're doing a great job don't worry too much" Jacob says interrupting my thoughts. We entered our house and said goodnight. I took a quick shower and headed to bed I was really tired. As I drifted to sleep, the darkness quickly began to vanish and was changing into a vision/dream. I began seeing a red head talking to two men. One I recognized from my first dream. It appeares that no one can see pr hear me, but i could hear them. I walked towards them trying to eavesdrop on their conversation. I looked around first trying to pin point the location. We where in abandoned warehouse that I didn't recognize at all. "When do we attack?" The man that I didn't recognize snapped at the rest. " I told you before that I want to make them suffer for what they did to me" the red head announced. "I get it but i want the girl. How much longer am I going to have to wait?" said the man from my dreams impatiently. "You can take her when I'm done" the lady responded and walked away from both men.
______
Hey everyone, sorry for the short chapter but at least I updated. Please  vote and comment for the next chapter. Also please check out my new book.
-Amelia