Chapter One: Birthday Bullets.

Start from the beginning

 [Jasmine in media above]

"Jas." The pretty pint sized blasian woman nodded.
"...Daytoya-"

[Daytoya in media above]

"-D." She said with a grin.
"...Arushi,"

 [Arushi in media above]

"Wassup." The curly haired woman waved.
"...and Whitney."

[Whitney in media above]

"Hey, how you doin?" Aida managed a small smile, Whitney sounded a lot like Joey Tribioni from Friends (which just happened to be her favorite show).
"Good evening." Aida nodded, holding out her hand to shake.
"Why you so official, damn man." Whitney laughed, pulling Aida into a dab instead.
"So when this party starting?!" Almost as soon as Jas clapped her hands, did the stage before them light up. Arushi had already helped herself to the alcohol, Jas sharing Riki's blunt, D reclined in her seat, and Whitney settling down  beside Aida with a bottle in one hand and a blunt in the other.
The women watched, hollering every now and then as the sensational erotic dancers swayed their bodies to the music.
"Beat that p*ssy!" Arushi laughed, (no doubt intoxicated) as the sexiest of all the dancers, Maria, gave Riki a lap dance. Aida felt slightly uncomfortable, she didn't know these people, she had barely spoken to any of them, she drowned a few glasses of whiskey to ease herself. It was by the fourth glass were they rudely interrupted by a knock on the door, Arushi stumbled to get it, giggling as she did so.
"Ayyyyye! Look who finally made it!" Arushi yelled. A few moments later, Aida was graced with a sight that had her frozen in her seat. Aida loved females, usually feminine females but this stud was FIIIINE!
"Ayyye ! Hoooomie wassssup!" Riki glanced behind her greeting the new face in the room.
"Man, I'm sorry I'm late-"
"-It's coo, coo-"
"-Here you go. My treat." She placed a bag of blunts in Riki's hand "Happy birthday." She grinned and went around the room giving everyone some dab, pausing only when she got to Aida.
"And who is this?" She smirked. Aida found herself at a loss for words, glancing at the woman who towered above her; smooth fair skin decorated in tattoos, delicious pink Cupid bow lips, defined jawline, and under the black hat, dark coffee eyes that grinned mischievously at Aida. Fuck! She's sexier up close!

 Fuck! She's sexier up close!

[Jae in media above]

"Thasss ma cuz!" Riki yelled.
"That right? What's your name ma?"
"Don't fuckin call me that." Aida narrowed her eyes, finally snapping out of whatever trance she was in.
"Aight. Chill." She laughed.
"Hmmm...oh yeah!" Aida and the stud turned around at the same time, noticing that the others had snuck out while Riki had begun to fuck Maria.
"She gotta do this shit now?" Aida groaned. Riki continued, blissfully unaware of their presence and her sober fuckbuddy seemed unbothered by it all. Aida pushed passed the stud and slammed the door behind her. This bitch!
"-FASTER DADDY-!" The moans were muffled by the sound of the door shutting once more.
"Hol' up!"
The room they were in was three floors up and nobody was up here. However from above you could see the bar, the drunk bodies flinging into each other across the dance floor and a black stage where the DJ stood.
"Keep up nigga!" Aida waved, her rage quickening her pace as she made a beadline for the stairs. Aida's wrist was painfully restrained, forcing her to look up at the stud. "If you don't let my hand go nigga-"
"-Here." The stud put her phone back in her hand. After a long moment, Aida sighed, she shouldn't be snapping at the stud, she was just giving Aida her phone.
"Thanks." She nodded.
"Jae." The stud, Jae, held out her hand.
"Aida."
"That's a pretty name-"
"-Say that shit one more time-"
"-Chill the fuck out." Jae laughed. Jae looked kind of cute when she laughed. Wait...What?! No, no, no... Aida was a stud, for as long as she knew, she'd always been attracted to feminine females, Jae was a stud, she ain't supposed to be cute! Maybe Aida had one two many glasses of Goose today. What Aida needed was a good long nap.
"Come on man, you can't be leaving so fast."
"I gotta work-"
"-On a Friday night? Nah. You stayin'." Jae said. Aida tried to rip her grip from Jae, only to clumsily stumble herself into Jae's arms. Jae fastened her arm around Aida's waist, making it impossible for her to move.
"Does it look like I finna argue with you?" Jae laughed. Aida hated that she feel the refined outline of Jae's body through the thin fabric of her clothes. Jae has a nice body, Aida could tell. It made Aida curious...what would Jae look like without-? NO! No! Perish the motherfucking thought!
"I ain't into that stud for stud love, stop being gay nigga!" Aida snapped, attempting to wiggle out of Jae's grip. Jae didn't seem convinced, she bit her cheek to stop a grin from forming but it only seemed to arouse Aida.
"Can you stop that sexy lip biting shit?" Aida groaned. SHIT! Did she really just say that shit out loud?! This is why alcohol is bad! Getting horny over another stud is bad enough, but it's worse admitting it! Stupid motherfucker!
"-You know-" Jae's words were drowned out by the a loud bang, followed by screaming. WHAT THE FUCK?!
"Was that a-?!" Four more gunshots confirmed Aida's fear.
"ERRYBODY IN THIS BITCH BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP!" A gruff voice echoed through the speakers. Aida dared to lean over the rail, and she could see the commotion down stairs beginning to die down but every face in that room had drained colour. A short hooded figure stood at the DJ deck, a mic in one hand, a gun in the other, aimed at the crowd. The figure wasn't alone; there were at least ten other's blocking the entrance and entry to the club, forcing the all the people to the center of the dance floor.
"Now, we is looking for a certain female. Tall, light skinned and tatted." The figure continued, walking around in a circle. Aida turned to Jae but rather than look terrified, she seemed annoyed. That's strange...
"These niggas." She muttered. Does she know them? No...she couldn't, could she?
"I know this bitch is here!" The voice crackled in the speakers. Gunfire went off, the panic only doubled as people struggled to find a way out. Going down wasn't an option, Aida darted in the other direction uncertain of where exactly she was going, but she knew she had to get as far away from those footsteps that were approaching the stairs.
"Get the fuck out! NOW!" Aida burst into the room to find Maria pocketing a few extra dollars from Riki's resting body. Maria took the cash and ran outside. Hopefully that thieving thot will get shot.
Aida shook Riki awake, thankfully, Riki rose in alarm at the sound of the gunshots outside.
"Let's go!" Grabbing her arm, Aida led Riki outside and Riki stumbled ahead of her, she knew the club better than Aida, so it only made sense for her to lead the way. Wait...what about-
"Aida!" Aida didn't turn around, she watched dumbfounded as Jae pulled something from the waistband of her jeans, something black that glittered under the sharp highlights of the strobe lights. A gun!
"Aida!!" Aida wanted to move, but she couldn't. Not after witnessing Jae pull a gun, and oh so casually, loading it and aiming it.
"Aida!!!"
A sharp pain hit Aida's left temple. Suddenly, her own weight seemed too heavy for her legs, her body gave way as she watched the world tilt. Was this how she died? A victim of some petty gang violence? She should've just stayed home because this was a shitty way to go!
"JAE MOTHERFUCKIN BROWN!"
That was the last thing Aida heard before the darkness consumed her. Turns out, Aida was wrong...

...apparently Jae knows them after all.

>A/N: So this is my FIRST time writing a Studxstud book. Inspired by YunqCraze  because her books are dope!
>VOTE! COMMENT! FAN! Let me know what you think! Should I continue the story? I don't mind constructive criticism 👌
>Cheers!