Chapter 1

Lamia's POV.

"Ugh..." 

"...Where am I?" 

I lifted my head from my pillow, to see a classroom with iron plates on the windows and a large amount of cameras.

"How long was I out? And why do I have a pillow in a classroom?" 

I looked at the slip of paper on my desk.

"Meet at the gym at 8:00 AM." 

I looked up at the clock that read 7:50 AM.

"Hmm I guess I should go." 

I stood up and started heading towards the Gym.

As I was walking down the hall the words... 'Ultimate Public Speaker.' was ringing in my mind...weird

When I entered she saw 15 other students gathered at the Gym.

"H-Hello..." I said as everyone turned to me.

"Oh she's finally awake." said a guy with long sleeved shirt and slightly shaggy hair, with evidence that he doesn't take the time to brush it.

"Okay so that makes all 16 of us." Said another guy with glasses and a poor taste in fashion... seriously plaid with camo shorts.

"S-so what's this meeting about." I asked.

"No one knows we're just sitting here waiting for it to happen." A girl with long black hair with a shirt of various doughnuts said.

As as if on cue, a spotlight was focused on the podium on the stage, and what popped out of the podium was a guy with a dark hoodie

"Helllloooo!!! What's up everybody." the guy said said as it got everyone's attention.

"So you may be wondering what you all are doing here?!" He said which got us asking a whole lot of questions.

"Now now children I will answer all your potential questions, starting with where you are welcome to CFJ Academy!"

"Wait there is no way this is CFJ Academy." one girl said that looked a year younger than me.

"Well it is, it's just remodeled for you all!" He said.

"What how and why!?" A guy in a soccer jersey asked.

"Geez so many questions at once!" He said shaking his head frantically, "Well in case you haven't noticed there are metal plates all over the windows, meaning there is no escape."

"Wait then how do we get out of here?" I asked as he laughed.

"I'm glad you asked, you can't unless..."

"Unless what!?" I pressed as he chuckled.

"Unless... you kill each other."

And everyone went silent.

"Well that escalated quickly." The shaggy haired guy said, and I can tell he is pretty sarcastic, but he somehow seemed unnerved by all this

"That is right kiddies, I watched this anime and I thought it would be fun, so the only way to leave is to kill one another." He said, "But where are my manners my name is Johnson, and I am the headmaster of this Academy."

Everyone including me stayed silent, murder? There is no way that is the only way out...

"Now I bet you all are wondering, 'What if I use my phone to call someone to help,' Well first off it won't work because I took your phones and threw them in the incinerator... hopefully they were not expensive." He said, "Although there were only 15 phones..."