I Don't Care

You wake up. The room is dark, you smell copper. There is something warm running down your temple. You pull hand up and surprisingly they aren't tied.

"You're finally awake." you turn and see a man with short choppy hair sitting on a bed. He's wearing black denim jeans and a very dirty rib tank. In his hand is a big hunting knife. At least 6 inches long, he places the tip of the knife on his pointer finger and starts turning the knife. "Did you have a good nap?" he says staring off into the distance.

"Jin. You need to let me and Areum go." you say in a steady voice.

He stops turning the knife. And looks at you. His eyes are no longer the soft living eyes you once knew, they were the eyes of a crazy man. They are the eyes of nightmares, they have no emotion, only black holes. "Why? So you can go back to the man that took you from me!" he rushes towards you. You try to get up but you can't see the door, it's far too dark to see anything. Jin tackles you to the ground. He straddles you and pins your arms above your head.

"GET OFF ME!" you scream. You try to buck him off but he's too heavy. You spit in his race.

Jins has clinches. He squeezes his eyes shut and takes a deep breath. "I wonder if the bastard would still stick around if you weren't so pretty." Jin takes the knife a drags the blade all the way from your right temple to the right corner of your mouth. He puts enough pressure to make sure it will scar. "I don't think he would care very much for you now." Jin says into your ear.

The pain. You couldn't even imagining it hurting this badly. You wouldn't wish this one your worst enemy.

After Jin is done he gets up and walks to the door. "I hope you sleep well, my love."

He leaves you in a dark room. All you can do it cup your cheek and hope Namjoon eventually finds you.

***

"Did you find her!?" Namjoon says into his phone.

"No. I'm still looking around." Hoseok says.

To say Namjoon was freaking out was an understatement he was on the edge of insanity. He lost the only things keeping him alive in a span of one week.

"Have you checked the other places she could have gone?" Hoseok asked again.

"YES I CHECKED EVERYWHERE BEFORE CALLING ANYONE! YOU'RE HER BEST FRIEND SHOULDN'T YOU KNOW WHERE TO LOOK!" screamed Namjoon.

"I'M NOT HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND THE GOD DAMN FATHER OF HER CHILD! AND I DON'T FUCKING LIVE WITH HER, SO NO I DON'T!" Hoseok screamed right back.

He was right. He and you hadn't spent time together in months because Namjoon was too scared to let you out of his sight in fear he would never see you again like Aruem. "You're right I'm sorry Hoseok."

"We all know you're going through a tough time looking Aruem and now Y/N but that doesn't mean you take everything our on us. We are just trying to help." Hoseok said gentle.

"Yes. I know. We better get to looking again." Namjoon said.

"Sounds like a plan." then Hoseok hangs up.

Namjoon puts his phone back in his pocket and starts looking again.

"Namjoon!" someone says behind him. Namjoon turns around and sees Jungkook running towards him with a white object in his hand. "I found this in the mail box. And if addressed to you." Jungkook says and hands it to Namjoon.

It's just a plain white envelope that says KIM NAMJOON. Curious Namjoon opens it, reads it his eyes go wide and he turns white. He drops the paper and runs away from Jungkook.

"Namjoon! What happen!" Jungkook yells.
He picks the paper up from the ground and reads it. The first thing he notices is the the worst are an odd brown color, and Jungkook starts to smell copper.

THIS ISN'T MY BLOOD. YOU SHOULD REALLY TEACH THAT BABY NOT TO SCREAM SO MUCH.  GO TO THE LILY GARDEN. 30 MINUTES. AND IF YOU'RE LATE SHE'LL LOSE MORE THEN JUST HER BLOOD.

"Shit." Jungkook says under his breath and starts running to Namjoon.