~~6~~

(A/N:

Hello my readers!

Hope your summer is going good so far! Mine...has a lot of things breaking and a lot of yelling...but that doesn't matter!

So sorry I haven't updated lately.

Anyway, here is the new chapter!)

Your POV 1st

After a couple of minutes Vincent slowly comes out of the bathroom right when I've finished my fit of laughter. I look at him to see a frown on his face as he walks over towards me.

"Come on I'll show you what you have to do." He says in a glum tone as he grabs onto my wrist and drags me towards the tables were many family were sitting and talking.

"All you really need to do is ask what they want, write down the order and give it to Fritz over there in the kitchen." He says as he pointed towards the kitchen were a man with curly orange hair was.

I nod my head, "Okay seems simple."

"I'll show you just so you know." He say as he walks over towards a table with a young women and a little boy.

I leaned my shoulder up against a wall as I watch Vincent take out a note pad and pen and started to talk to young women and little boy. As I watched him I could hear distant giggle. I looked around the tables to see a group of teenage girls sitting at a booth across from were Vincent was, giggle and waving at Vincent if he every caught a glance at them.

For a strange reason I started to feel something weird build up in side of me.

'Am I jealous?! No I can't be! I don't even like him in that way! Do I?'

I shake my head as Vincent walks over towards me with a paper full of orders.

"Okay, so once you get the orders you just give them to the Fritz here. Then when there done you give the order to them and get more. Pretty simply." He says smiling at me.

I smile back at him trying to shake off that weird feeling. "Okay, I think I got it."

"Just holler if you need any help." The purple haired man says before walking away towards the kitchen.

I look around and see a table with a couple of teenage boys.

'This can't go that bad'

I sigh and put a smile on my face as I walk over.

"Hello, may I take your order." I say in the most sweetest voice.

"Yes, can we have a large cheese pizza with two cokes and your number." One of the teenagers say with a smirk as he started to look me up and down and I hear the other one chuckle along with him.

I started to blush as he looks me up and down. "Sorry that's not on the menu. Is there any thing else you would like?"

"No, but I would like that number of yours." He said as he winked at me grabbing on to hand my.

"Let go!" I yelled through gritted teeth as I struggled to pull away.

Vincent's POV (oh no)

"Let go!"

'That was (F/n)!'

Quickly I look around and spot the    (h/c) haired girl trying to pull away from a teenage boy. Quickly I rush over towards the table and wrap my arms around (F/n)s waist and looked down at the boy with a menacing look.

"Is something going on here?" I ask the boy in a dark voice.

I see the boy quickly let go of her hand and gulp looking up at me with fear written all over his face.

"N-no! Nothing at a-all sir!" He stutters  waving his hand in front of him.

I narrow my eyes at him, "Really, cause it seems to me that you were hurting my girlfriend here."

'Wait! What did I just say?!'

"Girlfriend!?" I hear (F/n) whisper beside me.

The boys eyes widen once he heard what I said, "G-girlfriend!? So sorry sir!"

I click my tongue in annoyance. I turn both me and (F/n) around and walk towards the kitchen. I hear paper tear and see she is giving Fritz the order. I look and notice how close we are. I see a faint blush on her (s/c) skin. I take my arm off from her waist and back up a bit to give her some space.

I look down at her right hand to see a bruise forming around her wrist I gasp as I take her hand and exam her wrist. She winces as I touch the bruise.

"Sorry about that. Are you going to be okay?" I ask letting go of her hand and looking into her (e/c) eyes.

'Such pretty eyes.'

"Yeah I'll be fine." She says with a warm smile on her face.

"One large cheese pizza and two cokes!" A voice shouts from behind the counter.

I see (F/n) jump when she hears the voice. I chuckle at her reaction. She turns around and grabs the pizza and drinks and starts to walk to the table.

"Wait," I grab her shoulder and turn her around so she's facing me. "Are you going to be alright?"

She smiles at me and nods her head, "Yeah I'll be fine. If I need anything I'll holler, right."

I chuckle at her as she turns around and walks away. But I just can't help but stare at her ass as she walks away.

Your POV

"Here's your cheese pizza and cokes now is there anything else you would like?" I ask.

"Yeah there is,"

'This again?!'

"I would like to apologize," my eyes widen as I hear him say this. "It was wrong of me to do that, I just couldn't help it. I mean you don't see a girl as pretty as you all the time. Oh, and also sorry about your wrist."

I blush at what he said to me as I look down at my wrist.

'Not many people call me pretty'

I clear me throat, "Its fine, really. And if you need anything else just ask."

I smile at both of the boys before walking away towards another table.

(A/N:

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter!

Sorry again for not updating much on ANY of my books. I think I might be editing
'My book of oneshots' and adding some of the fnaf oneshots over to my fnaf oneshot book.

But that probably won't happen for a while now.

Anyway until next time my readers!)