~~5~~

(A/N:

Hello my lovely readers!

I'm so glad you guys are liking this book it makes me all happy inside!

Well, on with the chapter!)

Your POV 1st

Beep, beep, beep.

I sigh as I stare at the fragile sleeping figure.

'Its all my fault shes in a coma! If I wasn't so forgetful this would have never happened!'

I place my hand on my neck, but wince as I do this. Right, the bruise.

Tap. Tap.

My (e/c) eyes travel toward the door. l look to see Vincent looking through the window. Once are eyes lock he smiles, but soon brings his wrist up and taps on his watch. I raise my eyebrow as I mouth 'what'. I see him shake his head as he taps his watch again but mouths 'work'. I stare at him for a moment before I jump out of my chair. Shit work! I start to walk towards the door, but am stopped my a strong tug on my wrist. I turn around to see my mother looking at me with narrowed eyes. Right, forgot she was here.

"Where do you think your going?" She asked in a cold tone.

I gulp as I stare into her eyes, "I-I'm going to work."

Her eyes narrow more as she pulls closer towards her. I see her hand move toward my face. I close my eyes as I feel her hand connect with my cheek. The slapping sound echoing off the walls of the hospital room.

"You did this to your sister you little bitch. Get out of here, I don't want to see your face." She growls under her breath as she lets go of my wrist and turns back toward my sister.

I sigh as I turn around and place my hand on my cheek. I wince. I place my hair in front of my cheek so Vincent can't see it. I don't want to answer any questions. I open the door and leave the room taking a quick glance back at (S/n) with a frown. I shake my head and put on a smile. A fake one. Once I close the door I look around and spot Vincent leaning against a wall looking off into space.

"Hey Vincent," I say walking towards him with a smile on my face.

He turns his head towards my voice and smiles, "Ready for your first day in hel-I mean work." He says laughing nervously at the end.

I laugh and nod my head, "Yup."

He nods his head and starts walking down the hall with me walking behind him. I stop for moment and look back at the room.

'Please wake up'

~~TIMESKIP~~

Brought to you by a sleeping Vincent

Your POV 1st

Soon we pull up to the pizzeria. I open the car door and close it walking to the front doors with Vincent right behind me. As I enter the pizzeria a wave a screaming children washes over me.

"Come on, let's go get your uniform and then I'll start training you." Vincent said as he walked past me towards the bosses office.

I nod my head and put on a smile as I catch up with him, but taking a quick glance over at the animatronics on stage. As I stare at them they slowly move the heads in sync towards me and stare at me with there lifeless eyes. I shiver as I quickly catch up with Vincent.

Once Vincent and I are at the office we hear yelling inside. I hear Vincent laugh as he hears the voices. While he  laughs he knocks on the door. Silence. The yelling stopped and all that was heard was silence.

After a few seconds a voice is heard, "Who is it?"

Vincent clears his throat before he speaks, "It's me Vincent, along with the new employee."

There's a moment in silence before the voice from before can be heard, "Come in."

Vincent opens the door and holds it open for me as I walk in. I thank him before looking around the room. There's filing cabinets along the wall with shelves filled with binders and books along with some bulletin boards on the walls too. In front of me were some chairs in front of a desk. There was a young boy and an older boy sitting in the chairs in front of the desk. Behind the desk was the man that hired you.

"(F/n) is here so she can pick up her uniform so she can get started." Vincent said to the boss.

"Oh right," the boss said as he grabbed something from a drawer, "Here you go."

I walk to his desk and grab the clothes  and thank him before walking back to Vincent. Once I have the clothes  Vincent turns around and walks out of the room as I follow.

"You can just get changed in the bathroom over there. I'll be right here when your done." Vincent said as he pointed toward the women's bathroom.

I nod my head and walk over to the bathroom with the clothes in my hand. Quickly I walk into a stall, closing the door and get changed. Soon I open the door of the stall with my old clothes in my hands. I walk up to the mirror and gasp.

"Why would they let them were uniforms like this in a kids restaurant?!" I ask myself as I see how short the skirt is and how tight the top is.

I sigh and put on that fake smile and walk out of the  bathroom to see Vincent in the exact same spot. He is looking off into space when I walk towards him.

"Hey, how do I look?" I ask as a light blush forms on my cheeks.

Quickly the purple haired man turns to look at me and his jaw drops. I gulp as I see his reaction. I stare at him waiting for him to say anything instead of just starring at me. My hands start to get sweaty as I wait. Slowly I start to see a blush form onto his tanned skin. Ever so slowly I start to see blood start to flow out of his nose. I raise an eyebrow, but soon start to laugh and point at his nose. He shakes his head and raises an eyebrow.

"What?" He asks seriously.

"Y-your...your....n-n-nose!" I say in between my fits of laughter.

His face starts to burn red as he quickly places his hand on his nose and runs into the men's bathroom, with me laughing me ass off.

(A/N:

I hope you liked this chapter, it may have been not that interesting, sorry about that.

Anyway I hope your having a good summer!

Until next time!)