~~4~~

(A/N:

Hello my lovely readers!

Sorry for all the POV changes last chapter, hope it wasn't confusing!

Anyway on with the chapter!

Oh, by the way, this one may be a little sad or a lot.)

Vincent's POV 1st

"AHHHHHHHHH!" A high pitch scream echoed throughout the pizzeria.

My eyes widen as I jump up along with the other guards. Well except Jeremy. I look to see him shaking in fear uncontrollably as his green eyes were bug eyed.

"I'll go and check things out, you stay-" I say but was interrupted.

"What do you mean your going!?" Mike shouted back at me as he came closer towards me.

I put my hands in front of me as I glared at him, "Listen, you have to stay here with Jeremy while I go and see what's going on."

A few seconds later he sighs and sits back down in his chair as he glared at me. I smiled back at him before I grabbed a flashlight. As I walked down the big hallway I put my hand in my pocket to feel a sharp object connect with my hand. I smirked as I grabbed onto it.

"Be careful Vincent." A low voice says from back in the office.

I don't turn around already knowing who it is. I smile as I chuckle, "When have I ever been careful."

Once I'm out of the big hallway I drop my smile.

'Time to get serious! Now, where would those little killing machines bee?'

I put my hand to my chin as I think. My mind starts to wonder over toward the parts and service room. That's it thats were the person has to be. Quickly I start to run through the hallways only going in the dark parts of the pizzeria so I'm not seen. Soon enough I find myself in front of the parts and services.

"Please...stop...don't...hurt...her.." I hear a girls voice plead right before a fit of coughing and gasping for air.

'Wait that voice......IT'S (F/N)!'

My white eyes widen as I hear her voice. In that moment it felt like the world stopped. I put my hands to my head as I shake my head trying to regain myself. I place my hand on the door nob and open the door only to be meet with horror.

I open the door wide, the metal slamming against the wall. I look to my left to see a metal table with a Freddy suit placed on top of it with blood leaking from it (only the back side of the suit is on the sister so you can see her face and the front of her body) I looked down to see a pool of crimson blood below the suit.

Turning my head to the right I look to see Toy Bonnie holding (F/n) by her throat as salty warm tears streamed down her face. Her hands weakly clawing into the metal hands to try and pry them off her.

My eyes narrowed and my blood started to boil. Quickly I whipped out my blade and started to charge at the rabbit, hatred running through my veins.  Quickly I jabbed the knife in the back of the animatronics back. Sparks started to fly out of the rabbit as I ripped the back of the TB open so only cut wires were showing.

I started breathing heavily as I watched the metal hands slowly pull away from (F/n)s neck as she slowly descended to the ground along with rabbit. As she started to fall to the ground I catch her just in time. Slowly I place her on the ground her back resting against the cold metal wall. I sigh as I brush her (h/c) hair away from her pretty (e/c) eyes. My eyes travel down her neck to see a bruise starting to form on her (s/c) neck.

"(S/n)!" She shouts as she sits up straight not noticing my presence.

More tears fall down her (s/c) skin as she stares straight ahead.

I move in front of her and place my arms around her fragile body. She quickly raps her arms around my waist as she grabs onto the back of my shirt and places her head in my the crook of my neck as she started to shake even more.

My face drops as I rub her back, "It's okay, she going to be okay. Trust me." I whisper in her ear.

She starts to cry more as she whispers my name.

Ding!

I sigh as I hear the 6am bell ring.

"Vincent were are you!" A low voice shouts as I hear footsteps coming toward us.

I turn my head to the direction of the footsteps, not letting go of (F/n).

"I'm in parts and service!" I shout back.

I look back at (F/n) to see her look up at me with a light blush on her cheeks. She slowly takes her arms away from my waist as I do to her. She slowly stands up wobbling a bit as she starts to walk towards the suit. When she stops in front of the suit her foot lands in the puddle of blood make a splashing sounds echo throughout the room.

"Can you get her out?" She whispers not looking at me.

"W-what?" I reply a bit shocked.

I hear her sigh, "Can you get my sister out of the suit?"

I nod my head as I walk towards her, "Yeah I can."

I take the knife I had in my hand and do my magic.

"Hey Grape did you find out what- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Mike yelled as he takes the hand with the knife in it away from the suit.

I glare at him as I pull my arm away and continue on what I'm doing.

"C-can you call the ambulance please?" I hear (F/n)s soft voice say from behind me.

"Yeah of course." I hear Mike say as he walked out of the room.

My eyes widen as I remember something. I take my hands away from the suit and turn towards (F/n) while reaching in my pocket.

"Here you left this here." I say handed her the phone.

Her eyes widen as I see her start to tear up.

I frown as I see this happen, "Hey don't worry, your sister going to be just fine." I say putting a hand on her shoulder.

She sighs before wiping the tears from under neath her eyes as I turn and continue getting the little girl out.

"The ambulance is up front you guys." Mike says as runs into the room.

"Perfect timing," I say as I turn around with the little girl in my hands.

We all walk out of the parts and service room towards the front of the pizzeria all holding a frown on are faces.

(A/N:

I'm not sure this chapter was any good.

Oh well! Hope you guys liked it at least!

Until next time!)