~~2~~

(A/N:
Hello! I'm back again with another update for this book! I hope you enjoy!)

Your POV 1st

I sigh as I look up at the ceiling replaying the memories that just occurred.

"It's not that bad (nickname)!" (S/n) spoke up.

"Easy for you to say." I mumble as I continue to stare at the ceiling.

"Well at least you got help from a guy dripping with sexy." She says lowering her voice.

My eyes widen and my face goes scarlet as I stare at her. A smirk forms on her face as she stares at me.

I groan as I look around to see the kids around (S/n) age fooling around with there pizza and there party hats. Most of them are guys. Sorry ALL of them are guys. I look back at (S/n) as I see her starring at the group of kids.

"Why don't you go over there and talk to them?" I say.

Her head turns around to face me as she shakes her head. "I don't really want to. None of my frie-"

"I QUIT! I CAN'T DO THIS SHIT ANYMORE! SCREAMING CHILDREN, KILLING ANIMATRONICS! I QUIT!!!"A loud voice booms throughout the pizzeria.

I turn my head to the noise to see a skinny male with black hair and big glasses stomp over to the doors of the pizzeria. His face was beat red as he stomped away.

A man with a cigar sticking out of his mouth was running after the boy shouting at him to stop.

I looked around to see all the adults and kids stop and stare at the scene before them.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT OLD MAN!" Was the last thing the young boy shouted before he slammed the door in the older mans face.

For a couple second the older man starred at the door with a red face and a fist raised while mumbling  something. I looked to see the woman with big tits clear her throat. The man turned to look at her as she pointed behind him.

The mans eyes widened as he turned quickly turned around and smiled widely to the children and parents. "Sorry about that folks, this normally doesn't happen. You can carry on now."

I turn and look at all the people and they all shrugged there shoulders and the silence was no longer heard. I turned my head to look at the man as he sighed and put a hand to his forehead as he wiped the sweat away. Once he brought his hand down are eyes locked. I gulped as he started to walk over to me and my sisters table.

'Shit'

"Why hello there. I'm the boss of this pizzeria. Since one of are employees had quit on us, we are looking for a new waitress and night guard. Do you think you could apply for those jobs?" The manager asked as he started into my eyes with desperation.

I looked over at (S/n) to see her shrug her shoulders than look away.

Looks like I gotta think about this.
.
.
.
.
What the hell! I'll go for it!

"I would love to work here." I replied to the man with a smile.

His eyes widened and he stiffened up but soon relaxed and smiled. "I'll get the paper work for you."

I watched as he walked away. I turn back around to look at (S/n) and open my mouth about to say something but was soon cut off my the slam of a clip board. I jump in my seat as I see that the clip board was in front of me with a piece of paper and pen.