~~3~~

(A/N:

I'm back again with another chapter!

Hope you like!

Oh also theirs going to be a lot of POV changes!

One more thing, sorry. This chapter may be a little confusing.

Now on with the chapter)

"Shit, shit, shit, shit." I whisper harshly as I walk around in circles as I run a hand through my (h/c) hair.

I look down to see (S/n) sitting down on the grass as she watched me do this for the past minute.

"Why don't you check the pizzeria? It's most likely there." She says shrugging her shoulders.

My eyes widen as I start to blush. BAKA! Quickly I grab (S/n)s hand and I start to run back to the pizzeria.

Vincent's POV 1st

I smile will I watch her hurry out of the pizzeria. So cute. I sigh, that party ran late. I check the time to see it is almost 11. Yawning I walk over to the supplies closet and grab a broom and start to sweep.

Minutes maybe even an hour I hear a voice shout, "Hey, grape."

I turn around to see Mike and Jeremy standing behind me all ready to go.

"Its the fifth night, ready to go." Mike says patting my shoulder.

I smile as I nod my head, "Yup, just got to put some stuff away."

I turn back around and walk toward were the supplies closet was. I open the door and throw the broom in there, slamming the door shut afterwards. I turn around and start heading towards the office when I see a bright light out of the corner of my eye. I stop and turn my head toward the light with a raised eyebrow. A cellphone?

I walk over towards the phone and pick it up fro the table. Hmmmm.

"H-hey V-Vincent, what d-d-do you got th-there?" A stuttering voice asked for beside me.

I looked over at the shy young boy, "Its a phone."

I kept looking at the phone in my hand.

Jeremy nodded his head, "Okay, well Mike wanted me to tell you to hurr-"

"Its (F/n)s phone!" I blurted out, "I have to give it back to her."

I start run to the front doors of the pizzeria but stop as I feel a shaky  hand grab onto the back of my shirt. I turn around to see Jeremy holding onto the back of my shirt.

"V-Vincent you can't the t-t-twelve a clock b-bell is about to ring." Jeremy stuttered as he looked up into my eyes.

I sigh as I run a hand through my purple hair, "Okay, your right, lets get going."

Slipping the phone in my pocket I start to walk to the office with Jeremy quickly walking beside me when suddenly it hits me, "Hey Jeremy, why is PG not here."

"Oh he c-called in sick t-t-today." Jeremy stuttered out.

I put both of my hands on either side of my face, "Oh no that's terrible!My poor Mr. Ringring!"I shout out as we enter the office just as the bell rings.

Your POV 1st

Soon the doors to the pizzeria are in front of me. I put my hands on my knees and breath heavily in and out. I look behind me to see (S/n) doing the same thing. I clear my throat as I stand up straight, I walk closer to the door and look inside. Its dark except for the times when theirs a flicker of light coming through a security camera.