~~1~~

(A/n:
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
You can image whatever you want to wear along with your lil sis.)

Your POV 1st

"Hurry up (nickname)!" A high pitched voice shouted as her (s/c) hand grabbed onto my arm and started pulling at it.

I chuckle to myself as I watch her struggle to try and pull me.

"I'm coming I just have to make sure I have everything." I say as I look in my purse. "Phone. Check. Wallet. Check. Keys. Che-. We're are my ke-!?"

I look around frantically but stop as I hear the jiggling of keys and a giggle. I sigh in relief as I snatch the keys from her and put them in my purse, zipping it up after. I walk behind my little sis as she bounces up and down down the side walk. The zooming of cars pacing by us as we walked. I look ahead of me to see a big sign with the words 'FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZERIA'.

I look around to see many cars in the parking lot. I groan as I image what it'll be like. Kids. So many. I start to stiffen up. Dirty hands. Screaming. Crying. And worst of all chewing with there mouths open. I shiver as I think about it.

"(Nickname)! Come on I don't want to be late!" (S/n) wines as she grabs onto your arm and starts to run.

"O-okay, okay." I say as I run with her.

She may be 9 but she acts like she's 4. Soon we end up at the big glass doors.

'How do they keep these clean?!'

Shrugging it off I open the door for my sister and she walks in with me following behind. As my body enters the building my thoughts came true. I was hit with screaming and crying of children. I stiffen as the noise hits me.

"Umm are you here for James(you can change the name)birthday?" A kind voice asks.

I turn around and see a women standing behind a desk with short black hair and big breast and I mean big!

I shake that off, "Um, yes we are."

She nodded her head, "Okay you can wait just over at those tables."

I look behind me to see a bunch of tables in a circle. I node my head and thank her before walking over toward the tables. I feel a tiny hand grab onto my hand as we walk through the chaos of children. Once we get to a table we sit down in a chair. I look over at (S/n) to see her eyes scanning the area.

I raise my eyebrows, "What you looking for?" I ask.

She jumps at the sound of my voice and starts to turn red, "W-w-what?! I'm not l-l-looking for anything!" She says quickly while waving her hands in front of her.

'Oh I see.'

I smirk as I look at her, "So, who's the lucky boy?

She stiffens up as I say this and blushes more. "U-um, n-no I uh."

I laugh as I see her struggling to answer, "It's fine I was just teasing you. But really who is it? I won't tell."

She opens her mouth to answer but stops and keeps looking behind me. I turn my head to see a bunch of kids around (S/n) age walk in with a couple of parents. I look back at (S/n) to see her starring at one kid. I look back at the kids and put my lips into a thin line as I hum. Slowly I look back at (S/n) and stare at her.

"Which kid is it?" I ask startling her.

"W-what??" She shouts nervously.

"It's that James kid isn't it." I say.

She lowers her head and nods her head as I see the tops of her ears start to turn red. I smirk as I turn to the group of kids. They were running over to the tables. This is my time to leave.

I start to stand up but a hand quickly latches onto mine pulling me down. I gasp as my eyes widen. As I'm being brought down into the seat I look down to see I'm not going to make it to the chair. Quickly I reach out for the edge of the table to steady my self on.

BAD IDEA!

As if everything else was in slow motion before.....this wasn't. Quickly the table starts to wobble as I come crashing down the table coming with me.

BANG!

Silence. I feel my face start to go red as I just stare up at the ceiling. Of all the days. Of anything thing that could happen. It had to be today and this.

I sigh as I hear people whispering and foot steps coming towards me. I slowly start to sit my self up. Placing one hand on the floor and the other on my forehead as I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Oh God! Are you okay?" I hear a male voice shout.

Opening my eyes I see a boy about my age with a waiters outfit on that said 'Vincent'. But instead of it being like the others, it was purple along with his hair which was put into a  ponytail. He stopped running once he was beside me and kneeled down. I looked up at him with only one thought running through my head.

Hot.

I shake my head slowly as he puts a hand behind my back and helps me up. Once I'm standing I look to see another waiter putting the table and chair back up and (S/n) with a face I know all to well. I can see her mouth start to turn into a smirk but soon turning into a smile as does mine.

I start to laugh first but she soon follows in. Are loud laughing echoes throughout the pizzeria. After what felt like for ever I stop laughing and wipe a tear from my eye. I look beside me to see the purple boy still here. Smiling. His smile was pure white.

"Well I'll take that that your okay." He said.

I nodded my head and thank him.

"No problem. I couldn't let a pretty girl like you get hurt~" He said as his smile got wider.

I laughed nervously as he walked away. After I couldn't see him any more I stopped and looked at (S/n) and walked over to her.

I bend down and whisper in her ear harshly, "You are in SO much trouble when we get home."

I can hear her gulp as I pull away from her ear.

'Well I can check off having a hot guy help me out, off my list.'

(A/n:
Hope you guys liked it. Cause I know I enjoyed writing it. Sorry if there wasn't much Vincent X reader in this chapter but there will be in the next.
Bye!)