Chapter 10- Past and Present Part 4

A/N: Yes, I am doing another one ( insert meme hear) at the begging of chapter. And guess what? I am doing ANOTHER ONE!! By that I mean another chapter ( insert 500 another one meme hear XD). Anyways, since I am getting no comment yet to do my other pack ff, I AM GOING TO DO IT!! XD You thought I was going to say I am not going to do it? Nope, I am going to do it XD. Also, at the time I am reighting this, 155 reads and 17 votes!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL AWESOME :). This is why I am going to try to post daily, sometimes on both books :). The only reason why I would not is if I get my computer taken away. I also will not be on wattpad threw Jully 30 to August 6 because I am going to camp!! Anyways, hopw you like this :)

Preston's P.O.V.

The person was Lachlan. The person who hates being touched by other people is letting me cry into his shoulder. Even though he was shaking fearfully he had not pushed me off. I quickly go off feeling bad for doing that. Everyone else was astonished. Mitch was the first to speak, because I was in too much of shock. I swear I was on the other side of the table... oh yeah thats right, when I was talking Lachlan came over to me. I guess he was trying to comfort me... but why?

"You okay there buddy?" Mitch asked Lachlan. At first Lachlan did not reply. First he ran his hands through his hair and than responded "Ya mate, just... you are not going to see that very often. This will probably be your last time..." Lachlan trailed off taking a deep breath. We all nodded, understanding what he was trying to say.

"Anyways, sorry Lachy." I say. "Lachy?" everyone questions. "Cute little nickname..." I trail off. Jerome was the first to respond, lighting up the mood "Hey little rhymes with Lachy... So why not Little Lachy?". We all laugh at the irony of that name.

"Okay guys, to sum it all up, after that night I was found unconscious at a beach, that I totally forgot the name of." I say, grinning, trying to lighten up the mood then I continue "Anyways, I stayed at a crappy orphanage filled with arrogant little kids and I am afraid of the water and sometimes knifes. Also, blood like everyone else here." I finish.

Lachlan's P.O.V. ( this is where things start getting dark)

Preston was done. I sigh, I guess it is my turn... I really don't want to but I guess I need to. I spoke up when everyone had their eyes trained on me, the mood in the room suddenly darkened when they saw my face.

"Okay guys... before I tell my backstory I need to show you something first..." I say. They looked confused at first, everyone but Preston who probably realized what I was about to do. I took off my hoodie, took a deep breath and expanded my wings. Of course, everybody gasped in response. Jerome replies first.

"Um... Lachlan how do you have your... when we don't have our... you know... our accessories?" Jerome says. Of course he describes it like that.

"That is because, Jerome, you need to be... How do I say this... pushed to some degree to get your 'accessories' as you like to call them. The downside is that once you have them, they never go away, that is, except for the whale." I explain. Everyone looked confused for a second but decided that I will explain later.

I sigh and take a deep breath "This will explain everything..."

// FLASHBACK //

Of course when I was born, my parents knew what I was, just like all the rest. The only thing different was that my mother, Barbara was the wife of the person who... killed all of the heir's parents. Yes, he is, my "Biological" father, but he never was one to me. I always called him by his real name, Herobrine.

Lets just say, from an early age, I was beaten. They tried to get me scared of them. They knew that when I was older, that we were going to kill their leader.

They had one leader that ruled them. Herobrine was his right hand man. I never was able to find out who the leader was, as I got my powers the night I killed Barbara and most of Herobrine's shoulder.

Throughout those years that lead up to when I was 11, they tried to cause my powers to show themselves. Why didn't they just kill me? That was because they were selfish. They wanted to use me and take over the world, in both dimensions, since their leader was weak at the moment. That didn't work out for them too well.

You see, I had an older sister and younger brother. I never got to know their names. They were kept away from me and treated like a queen and king while I was in a cell being starved. I never hated them though, as they gave away food to me whenever they could. I was glad for that. They probably felt bad for what our parents were doing to me.

Anyways, during the 11 years I was beaten and starved, I had learned a fear of people. The only people who I let near me without a fight was my siblings. We never talked, they just gave me food as I said before but it was the deed that counted.

During my 11 years though, I had never snapped. That was, until my 11th birthday. Most people love their birthdays. Me? I hated them. They always decided to torture me the most on that day. Apparently they were fed up on waiting for me to snap so they took extreme lengths and by that, I mean, almost killing my siblings.

Apparently they figured out I actually cared about them, so they decided to torture them...

Right in front of my eyes...

They did gave me a choice, drink a Poison that will cause me to be sick once a month for the rest of my life or they will torture my siblings. At first, I thought they were bluffing. I mean, they had never laid a finger on them before. I was wrong, of course.

They started hitting and slapping them like their life depended on it. Of course, for a second I just stood there in shock. I was so confused what was happening at first that I thought I was dreaming. When I came to my senses, I yelled one sentence that came to my mind.

"Stop it! I will drink the poison! Just stop it! Don't hurt them!" I yelled. Barbara stopped and so did Herobrine, looking at me, waiting. I hesitated a moment, than chugged it down. The last thing I remember was a pain in my back and a white feather coming straight to Barbara.

// END OF FLASHBACK //

Everyone was staring at me, mouths open. I had flown up to the ceiling and was crying softly, hugging my arms tightly...

A/N: Wow, I am on a roll of posting. So guys, the beginning of the first book/ff of the parodies ( the first one being Talking Zombies) Will either come out Sun., Mon., or Tues. Depending on how much time I have. And WOW, what a change of events that Little Lachy told us.... Tee-Hee. ALSO, Cliffhanger. Anyways, bye peeps!!