Chapter 8: Past and Present Part 2

Rob's P.O.V.

Mitch ended. We all looked at him. He had a few tears going down his face. He quickly wiped them away, using his black and red checkered hoodie. He looked at all of us, shame across his face. Was he embarrassed because we saw him crying? I hope not. I bet we all are going to cry once we got our past out. Jerome did, and I know I am going to. God, I'm going next... I hope that they don't think I'm a coward. I know that I am but...

"After I ran into the woods, a tribe took care of me like I was their own. I was going to bring them a deer I shot with an arrow. I was going to bring it back for them but never got a chance. I was knocked out before that happened..." says Mitch, shaking me away from my thoughts "I have been afraid of guns since, and blood like Jerome said." continues Mitch.

We all nod. Jerome was squeezing Mitch's shoulder, trying to comfort him. He, like all of us, probably noticed that Mitch tried covering up that he had been crying. I felt bad for not comforting him too but I was focusing on my speech I was about to give. Would it be good enough? Or will everything turn to ruin....

"Rob... Rob... Robbie!" Shouted Vik. "Huh?!" I say, snapping back into reality. "Your turn..." he said. Oh, yeah, right.

I look over at Vik for some help. He nods with a little glint in his eyes. I nod back.

"Okay, let's go..." I say.

//FLASHBACK//

Me and my family lived in a regular town. We were middle class citizens, with both parents. I had one older sister, Zoey. She went to college to be a kindergarten teacher but she was over on Christmas for a celebration. We did this every year, so it was nothing special.

My parents and older sister were having some small wine. My sister just turned 21 so she just started drinking. She doesn't like it that much because before I was born my dad had a drinking problem. Good thing he had fixed it before I was born.

I was only 11 at the time, so of course I wasn't drinking. My parents and Zoey were laughing so I decided to go for a walk and get some fresh air. It was only 5 o'clock so it was not that dark out, for winter that is.

Grabbing my winter jacket I headed out of the house. About 5 miles later, I was huffing and heaving. Overtime, you could see my breath. Checking my watch, I notice it was only 5:30. I had wondered why it only took me 30 minutes but I had just shrugged it off.

Turning around to walk home, I noticed smoke coming from around my house. It was too big to have been a campfire... oh no...

I took off, sprinting faster than humanly possible. I keep on telling myself that it couldn't be our house but something kept on telling me that it was. By the time I was back, it was 5:35. I didn't think of it at the time but now that I think about it, that was too fast.

When I saw my house my heart instantly sunk. My house was in a blaze of flames. I stood there, staring. My adrenaline had finally worn off and I was just staring at the shack of a house. I heard a person yell behind me.

"Woofles!!!" I turned around fast. Only my parents and sister called me that. I love dogs and waffles so much so they just combined those two things together. I hated it but this time I ignored it. I turned around real fast, almost falling on my butt but I was able regain my balance and stand still.

Right in front of me was Zoey but there was someone else there too and he was behind Zoey with a gun to her head. She was all bloody and looked like her arm was broken. Knowing Zoey, she probably put up a good fight. The person behind her was the same exact person as Mitch and Jerome saw.

"Let her go!" I yelled. The man just smirked and stood there. Zoey was the one to reply.

"Mom and Dad loved you very much, Robert." she said, using my real name.

"Wait, what?! Do you mean they're dead?!" I asked. Tears had begun to stream into my eyes.

"Yes, Robbie. I am so sorry but just remember that you have a special future when you turn 16 and..." she stopped suddenly by a punch in the head. I looked at the person behind her and he waved goodbye. The next thing I knew, he was gone...

And he had taken my sister with him...

// END OF FLASHBACK //

I was sobbing by now, my head leaning face down on Vik's shoulder...

Vik's P.O.V.

Rob was crying into my shoulder. I was rubbing his back. After 6 or 7 minutes, he stopped crying. He lifted his head up and took a deep breath.

"Ever since that day I had lived in a little cabin in the woods with no electricity and with a girl named Nicky. She is probably worried about me right now but she will be over it..." Rob finally says. "I'm afraid of fire..." says Rob but was cut off when Anna came in.

"Guys I know you're all probably in a deep discussion but I think you all need to get your rest." says Anna. With the press of a button, 6 beds appeared from the ground.

"You guys can finish this tomorrow, now go to bed." she said sternly. We all got up. Lachlan towering over me. He wasn't shaking and he was pretty terrifying with his height and that look on his face, even if he didn't had that much physique in muscles. In all... he was kinda scary.

We all got into separate beds. I quickly went to sleep, a thought lingering in my head...

"God... It's my turn tomorrow..."

A/N: I FINALLY UPDATED!! This took me two days to write, mostly because I kept on getting distracted ( blame ff and youtube XD ). Anyways, shout out to and . They both write awesome Pack ff. CHECK THEM OUT. Also, I am a mean person because I was too lazy today to write Vik's past so I'm going to write it tomorrow!! XD Anyways goodbye my minions... or... I mean AWESOME FOLLOWERS!!!! Yeah... I'll just leave now... YOU ALL HEARD NOTHIN!!!