Chapter #13: The Trio

Comincia dall'inizio

"Go. Make her suffer. She is the last one."

I walked away out the door, on to my mission. I need that money, I am willing to do anything to have that money.

I called up Adam, and Meridith to inform them on the assignment we are supposed to do.

"We need to make her suffer like he said. So meet me at the Carnival. We need to finish her off." I ended the call and got into Masters car, straight to the Carnival.

Sapphire's POV.

We arrived at the Carnival and it was filled with the smell of buttery popcorn and cotton candy.

Amazing fairy lights were hung up everywhere.

It was beautiful.

I closed my eyes to enjoy this wonderful moment.

"OH! Me and Jake are going on the Spinning Tea Cups!" Elliot pulled Jakes hand to the Spinning Tea Cups along with his loud laughter.

"Me, Jackson, and Connor are going on the roller coasters over there." Max pointed to the big drop roller coasters on the other side.

I am petrified of heights.

So roller coasters are a big no no.

"Why aren't you going with them?" I looked down as I spoke to Justin.

"I want to stay with you plus I have to keep my eyes on you. I don't want to have a repeat like last time." He mentioned.

"Right." I moved a strand of my hair behind my ear.

We both sat at the benches and stared ahead. I can just imagine what can happen right now.

"Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you- do you sometimes have this feeling when something horrible is going to happen any minute?"

"Why? Is something wrong?" He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

It was like sparks were flying inside my stomach.

"I have that feeling now." I looked around and saw three people walk in the entrance of the Carnival. They were all dressed in black like they were some secret spy or something. One in particular caught my eye. I saw him. My brother. Trying not make eye contact.

"Justin. Can we leave now?" I didn't remove my eyes from the three people.

"What happened?" He looked around.

"Justin. Let's leave now." I said in a serious tone. One of the girls nodded her head. The other girl followed and took out a weapon.

"Justin something bad is going to happen. Let's leave now." I shook him. One spotted me like I was their target. My brother also took out a weapon. I couldn't wait anymore I ran to the nearest restroom with running footsteps behind me. Finally Justin followed  me we stood near the stalls.

"Explain." He said.

"They are three people in like a gang or something and they are after me. Including my brother. I- we need to go now before anybody gets hurt." I held his hand. I felt sparks but ignored it.

"Oka-" He got cut off with gun shots.

Bang! Bang!

Me and Justin ducked just in case.

"Call them!" I whispered.

He dialed Elliot's number. He handed the phone to me.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Sapphire?" Elliot cried.

"You okay? Where are you? Elli?"

"I'm hiding behind the-" She screamed.

"Let go of her!" I heard Jakes voice in the back. A tear fell from my eyes.

"AHHH SAPPHIRE HELP ME PLEASE. PLEASE WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?" She cried. Then the line went dead.

I closed my eyes letting my tears fall freely. Justin hugged me tight. He grabbed the phone and called the others.

"You okay? Where are you?" He tried to speak but the screams coming from outside was hard and made him tear up.

"Okay. Yeah I'm okay. Just stay. Don't move. Okay. Bye." He hung up and I leaned my head on his shoulder. Then I heard shuffling near the restroom door.

"Hide over there." He whispered as he pointed to a spot in the stall.

"What about you?"

"I'll be fine hide over there."

"Justin I'm not going until you go."

"God dammit go!" He whisper yelled. My vision was blurry from my hot tears. I went to the spot and just prayed Justin will be okay.

The door busted opened.

I put my hand over my mouth to prevent me from making any noise. I looked through the crack of the stall and saw one of them tie Justin in rope that made him scream in pain. It was like the rope was burning his skin. They took him out of the bathroom and all I could hear was people's screams outside. Tears welled up into my eyes then the stall door was thrown opened. One of the trio members opened the stall and grabbed me by my hands.

"LET GO! YOU AMATEUR!" I tried to push him off me. It was my brother. He put me over his shoulders and held me tight to the point where it can cut off my blood circulation.

"I hate you Adam." I cried out,

He threw me into a car and drove off to an unknown place.

Why does this happen to me?

What they are going to do to me?

What are they going to do with Justin?

What are they going to do with Elliot, Max, Jake Jackson and Connor?

I sobbed the whole car ride.

I will never ever forget The Trio.

I am so sorry if I am going wayyy to fast in the story😅. Hope you loved it!!! And I will be updating as soon as I can!!! Have a fantastic day!!

Baiiii brosssssss 😃😃😄😃😃😋😋

Unedited!!!!

EDITEDDDDD WHOOP WHOOP!!