Worded Prompt

Worded Prompt is very similar to song shuffle! I have a random word generator next to me, and whatever word it gives me I have to write a little scene around it. Here we go!

~~~~

Paralysis
The accident happened five years ago today, but it was still vivid as though it happened only seconds ago. He would never forget that dreadful accident, even if he tried. How could he forget? It was all his fault.

He was so stupid. How could he not have seen it coming? It was right there, aimed directly at him. He could have seen it if only he'd paid more attention. 

But no. He hadn't seen it, hadn't paid attention. He had been far too busy fighting another enemy. He hadn't listened to you when you said that you had a bad feeling about this particular fight, hadn't known that you had followed him after he insisted on going. He didn't see you as you ran out, right in front of the car that threatened to kill him. 

As it turns out, what had happened was that his enemy knew that they were losing this fight, and had decided to flee in order to be able to see another day to fight Big Hero 6. But they decided to try to take out the leader, so that the rest of the group was vulnerable. No one knew that you were there, watching. No one had time to stop you running out to take the hit yourself. 

The hard metal in front of the car pierced through your lower body, and for some reason you felt no pain; only numbness as you tumbled to the ground. 

Now here you were, hooked up to a few machines and a feeding tube. That car had damaged your spinal cord, rendering you a paralytic. Hiro hadn't seen you move for five years, and gosh... he missed you so much. 

He sat here now, watching you every now and then over his notebook and blueprints. He knew it would be irrational of him to expect you to overcome your body and move, but he had hope that one day, he would repay the life debt and save you.

"I'll invent something, (y/n). I'll come up with something. Just hang in there." 

Age
You both knew you were getting old, but you both lived a long and happy life. You had both worked so hard, and come with some very close calls when it came to Hiro's fights, but it turned out okay. 

You had talked, and both of you were ready to go into retirement. After so many years of working your normal life and trying to keep up with deadlines as well as trying to keep your lives (being the wife of Hiro made you an extremely good ransom for all his enemies), it was nice to be finally done. 

Violence 
This time, you weren't going to let Big Hero 6 get in your way. 

Sure you admired them and the fact that they lowered the crime rate of San Fransokyo significantly since they came, but they can't take him out. 

He was yours. He was your revenge. 

It was perfect, your gun trained to fire into his stomach, so that he may lay in pain for hopefully hours before he bled out. 

He ruined your life. He took your life away from you. He deserved this. No one could blame you for killing him, he was one of the most notorious villains in San Fransokyo. Some criminals were just never meant to see the inside of a courthouse. 

Your finger wrapped around the trigger. Oh yeah, it was your turn. 

The trigger was pulled halfway when a huge, red-clad robot came zooming out of the sky, knocking him to the ground. 

No!! No, not now!!

You couldn't believe it. You were SO close, the trigger was halfway pulled!! Why why WHY?! Why did they always have to interfere?!