Infinities

Chapter Nine

Song of the chapter: Catching Feelings - Justin Bieber

Days Left: 192

Fluffy, white snow was falling to the ground where it lay gently just like the leaves during autumn. I stood and watched as a few cars drove by once in a while. A white car pulled into the driveway and I smiled. It was nice having someone around.

The front door opened and Justin's voice filled the house.

"Brooklyn, where you at !"

I laughed as he made his way upstairs to my room. He stopped in the doorway and smiled at me. I smiled back and walked to him.

"Hey you. There's no point in asking where I am if you already know."

"Hey, i know."

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.

"Justin, youre hugging me too tight."

"Oh."

He let go and shrugged. I shook my head at him and smiled.

"Why are you here ?"

"Me ?"

"No, the unicorn behind you. Yes you !"

"Oh. Well I was gonna drive you to school. But then I realized it was Saturday. Soo, I thought that I could take you somewhere."

"You know you can't just win me back by bringing me to different places right ?"

His lips pursed to one side and he just shrugged.

"It's worth a try. I like where we're heading though."

"Friends ?"

"Best friends ?"

"I don't know."

"Friends with benefits ?"

"Jus-"

"Best friends with benefits ?"

"Look I-"

"My girlfriend ?"

"Justin !"

"Sorry... A guy can dream."

"Yeah. And you're one of those dreamers."

I walked passed him and walked downstairs. I haven't eaten breakfast since I got ready for the day. Actually... I haven't eaten since last night. I set out a bowl, milk, and a box of frosted mini wheats which was soon out of my sight, along with the milk, when I went to get a spoon.

"Justin."

"Yeah...?" He mumbled.

"Have you seen the box of cereal and gallon of milk?"

"Uh... No..."

I looked at him and a smile appeared on my face. Justin had little crumbs of cereal on his lips and a milk mustache. I laughed and grabbed a napkin for him.

"You're 19. I think you should be able to clean yourself up."

"Or you can always do it... You know.... Mouth to mouth resuscitation."

"One, you're not choking. There's no need for CPR. Two, no kissing needed. That's what the napkin's for. Wipe up your mouth. And three, you just ate my breakfast."

He frowned, sticking his bottom lip out and looked down at his feet with his hands folded. I put my hands on his shoulders and sighed.

"You really like me don't you...?"