Then She Comes

Chapter Five

Song of the chapter: Distance - Jack & Jack

Days Left: 196

Acacia and I sat on her couch, stuffing our faces with cotton candy ice cream while watching The Notebook.

"BUT WHY CAN'T JUSTIN LOVE ME LIKE THAT."

"AT LEAST SOMEONE LOVES YOU, BROOKLYN."

I bursted out laughing. Shes gorgeous ! How could she think that someone doesn't love her ?

"OH MY GOSH. THEYRE SO PERFECT TOGETHER."

"HIM AND HER AND AH. MAKE BABIES !" I screamed at the TV.

Acacia fell to the ground laughing at me as I continued to scream. I stopped for a bit to look down at the tub of ice cream. It's empty. I frowned to myself and set the tub on the table.

"Cacia."

"What?"

"Can I spend the night here?"

"Of course ! I wouldn't want you to go back to... Him..."

"I wouldn't wanna go back either..."

"You never fully explained what happened."

"Oh... Well. It happened a few days ago. We were at school. And I ran into him. Then he started to push-"

"You told me this part. Start from where he came to your house."

"Okay... It was one of those really rainy nights and I just heard noises coming from downstairs so I decided to go walk down there to see what was going on. And that's when I saw Adam on the ground... I started crying... Bawling... Sobbing hysterically... Then justin and Ryan and Chaz took me, throwing me into the backseat of this white Ferrari. They put something into me because I was yelling. The following morning, I woke up and heard Justin and Chaz talking about me and food? Then justin came in, asked if I wanted food, ended up going to the store, bought stuff, went back, made whatever, ate, played truth or dare, justin told me he killed my parents-"

"WHAT ?!"

"I KNOW ! HUSH LITTLE ONE."

"HE MURDERED YOUR PARENTS?!"

"Apparently."

"MR. AND MRS. ARMOUR ARE GONE."

"Mhm. Have been for years."

"Wow."

I just shook my head and looked at her. She sent me a sympathetic smile then frowned.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's fine..."

"I didnt think that they would die so early..."

"Me either but whatever happens, happens."

Acacia nodded and clapped her hands together.

"Okay. Well. I'm tired."

"It's only 11:56."

"Exactlyyyy."

"Okay. Fine. Whatever. BE GONE!"

I shooed her away and she smiled.

"You coming ?"

"I'm just gonna stay up for a bit."

"Okay. You know where to go,"

She disappeared up the stairs and I pulled out my phone. I scrolled through twitter and instagram when it vibrated and made it fall on my face. I picked it up and looked at it.