We Can Make love

Odell POV

"Odell stop moving. *Amira

"I'm not, we are on a jet.

She opens her eyes.

"You kidnapping me now?*Amira

"Your my wife so yes.

"Where are we going?

"On our honeymoon, duh.

"Odell, where?

"It's a surprise.

She smiles

"Okay.

She gets up and sits in my lap

"Was you lonely while I was sleeping?

"Nope, I had that video of you dragging Khloe to keep me entertained. Your cousin sent it to the blogs so now its everywhere.

"Good, so everyone can know how much of a stank she is.

I laugh

"Your so feisty

"And you love it

"Yes and I also love your soft side especially when you let me take control.

She blushes then hides her face in my neck

"My soft side is only for you. Growing up in the hood, I always had my guard up. But now being with you and having our crazy ass friends I know I don't have to worry. I feel safe, you make me feel safe.

"Aww baby.

I kiss all over her face as she giggles.

"Baby, I know I was stupid in the beginning but not anymore. You will always feel safe and loved by me

"You promise?

"Yes

"Even when you lose games and be grumpy.

"I won't be grumpy if you cheer me up by giving me head.

"Well of course not.

"So see we are a team and that's never going to change.

She kisses me hard and deep.

"Mm you starting?

She nods and gets up. Then she gets on her knees

"Oh you want Daddy dick in your mouth?

"Yes please.

I unzip my pants and pull him out. She gets to work and I start groaning.

"Damn, yes suck it like that baby. (my accent rolls off my tongue)

Which turns Amira on so she goes faster then deep throats it, I also cum when she did that.

"Shit baby, your mouth is so talented. I'm going to be cumming in it soon.

She deep throats it two more times and I cum some more. Then I fall asleep, man I'm so lucky.

*Later

"Odell, wake up. We are here, whenever here is.

I get up and stretch.

"You fix my clothes back.

"Duh, we are a team.

"Thank you baby.

"Now tell me where we are.

"Thailand?

"Omg for real.

I nod and she rushes off the plane. I grab our luggage and follow her.

We get into the car that was waiting for us. We drive towards the private villa that I rented for us.

"Omg!

Amira starts crying as she is looking out the window

"Those better be happy tears.

"Yes of course. I'm just so happy. I got married to the man of my dreams and now were at my dream destination. This just feel real.

I pinch her

"you pinched me.

"and you felt it, therefore its not a dream.

"Okay thanks for clarifying that.

"Smart ass.

"You love it.

"I love that ass.

I grab her butt.

"Odell, stop. The driver can see us.

"So he know we are on our honeymoon.

"It wouldn't be a good idea for him to tell the people and the blogs about the American football player and his thick wife getting freaky in his car. Your mom would have a fit.

I pout

"You right. That ass is mine when we get to the Villa

"You rented a Villa! omg!

"Yes.

"I can't wait to see it.

We finally pull up in front of it and Amira hops out the car and does alittle happy dance. While she is dancing I get the bags. Once I tip the driver and get the bags, I notice Amira is already inside talking to the staff. I go inside and the bulter takes the bags from me and takes them to our room. I find Amira in the kitchen.

"You made sure they have our favorite foods. And we have a staff. I feel like Beyoncé .

I laugh

"So does that mean you going to Dance for me?

"Of course. You doing this for me, you can get anything you want. You deserve all my holes.

I bit my lip and pull her closer

"You better stop.

"I'm serious.

She kisses my neck and cups my dick. She going to make me bend her right in this damn kitchen.

"Um excuse me, I don't mind to interrupt but Ali and I are leaving. *The Maid Asha

Amira stands in front of me since I now have a hard on.

"Okay thanks Asha. If we need you then we call.

"Okay. Enjoy your stay.

"Thanks. *Amira and Odell

The front door closes and I'm pulling out my man.

"You ready?

"mm yea

She takes her leegings off and bends over. Since I'm so horny and I thrust hard into

"Odell.

"Sorry baby.

I thrust harder and harder into wet pussy so it doesn't take her long to cum on me. We have sex all over the kitchen that night.

Meanwhile

Unknown POV

I just paid off the woman that is going to ruin Amira and Odell relationship. It's his first love and its going to be fun to watch. Hope they are enjoying their honeymoon cause once they come back they're relationship will decline.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Amira and Odell are cute right?

Someone is bringing Odell ex into the picture. Who do you think it is?