Missing You

Jarvis POV

I have been here for a week and this nigga has been pouting for the entire time. Him and Amira got into because she fuck Rueben. Odell says he disowned Amira because of hoe behavior but now that nigga is regretting it. Especially since he is sick.

"Stop looking at me like that, in not sick nigga.

He is sick and in denial.

"You look like death, all you need is a suit and a casket.

"I'm fine and I'm going to be out there playing on Sunday.

"Well I know you really want play so I called a sexy ass woman to be your nurse.

"Word? Who is it that blonde Giselle from Miami?

"You will see.

*Ding Dong

I rush to the door and answer it.

"Hey Amira, thanks for coming.

"You welcome. *amira

"What is she doing in my house? I don't allow gold diggers here.* Odell

"I'm here to take care of you. If I was a gold digger than you would be on my pussy since that's the women you like.

"Well I got a plane to catch, try not to kill my nigga. Even tho he probably would deserve it. *Jarvis

"I can't promise that.

I get my luggage and leave them to mean each other. I wouldn't be surprise if next time I visit, they are a couple. Too much sexual tension that Odell is eventually going to stop ignoring.

Odell POV

"Go lay down and I'm going to make you soup.

"Don't poison it.

"I won't.

I go upstairs and get in the bed.
Awhile later she brings a tray containing soup and tea.

"This soup is good, this ain't a can.

"Nope.

I gobble the soup down.

"Okay, now it's time for some medicine.

"What is that?

"Buckley it's a NYC thing. It will cured you real quick.

She hands me the medicine and I drink it like a shot. Shit it's strong like a shot.

"Wtf? ew

"You will be fine. Now take off your shirt.

"The thirst is real huh?

"I'm going to Vicks on your chest but you can do it. I know you don't want a fat, black ugly chick touching you.

I frown at her words

"Your not ugly and you can rub my chest.

I take my shirt off and she opens the jar. We are both quiet as she rubs me down. Her hands are soft and comforting. Her touch feels too good and I'm hard.

"I'm done. Want me to take the tray?

"No, I'm not finish my tea.

*plus it's covering my hard on

"Okay, well I will be downstairs if you need me. I promised to call Rueben.

"Oh you checking in with your sugar daddy.

"Some black girl really hurt you cause you are really acting like a ass. Not all black girls are the same. I don't you or Rueben money. I just want to wanted and feel loved.

She walks away

Amira is cool but she will never be my girl. I don't want her even though my dick disagrees. I will stop acting like an ass cause she has been a good friend but that's it.

A/n: What do y'all think about this chapter? Amira really likes Odell cause she putting up with his comments. Do you think he will be nice to her now?