It Girl

Amira POV

My friend Chantel and I are going to a Brooklyn Nets game they playing the Warriors tonight.

"Girl you looking all thick and delicious. You know Drake is going to be there right? And he does like girls BBW. *Chantel

"That's a lie cause have you ever seen Drake with a BBW? He can't handle all this fluffy ness.

"That's true cause you did break Odell.

Odell has been posting weird mushy quotes on IG.

"Girl he ain't talking about me, he on Sarah loose pussy wanna be self.

"Haha, okay girl. Let's go

*At The game

We siting court side ironically next to Drake and Chubbs. All thanks to Chantel connections.

"My home girl Amira and I are fans. *Chantel

"That's cool, do y'all want some pics?

"Yes. *Chantel

I hand Chubbs my phone and he takes the picture. I also take a picture with Drake at his quest.
The game starts and I'm of course into it. I want my Nets to score some points at least cause I know they ain't going to win. Warriors are beast and my team ain't on their level.

"Girl Klay Thompson is staring at you.
*Chantel whispers

"Why? Do I have a stains on my shirt again?

(I'm clumsy and I usually have a food stain)

"Nah girl, I like he like you.

"Hmm.

"I know that hmm, you about to be reckless.

"Duh.

I tweet: @brownthickness Drake sitting next to me,smelling all good and Klay Thompson winking at me. They better stop cause they ain't ready. # whowannatastefirst?

Chantel looks at her phone and laughs. I put my phone back in my purse, let me finish watching the Nets get they butt whipped.

*After the game

Drake pulls me to side.

"I definitely want a taste, my number in your phone. Call me so I can take you on a date. *Drake

He kisses my cheek and walks away.

Seconds later two tall shadows come towards me. It's Klay and Stephen.

"Hey Splash brothers, great game. I'm Amira.

"Thanks, Even though you were rooting for the another team. *Stephen

"I gotta be loyal to my hometown. I know y'all didn't come over for that. Do you want my number Klay?

"Um yes. *Amira

I give him my number and make him bend down to kiss his cheek. As Chantel and I walk away, I feel more than four set of eyes (Drake and Klay)looking at my butt. Hmm let me find out I got the juice. Odell who?

Odell POV

Drake and Klay was up on Amira! Wait I'm not going to be mad, Drake is a hit and quit nigga which I know Amira ain't with that. Klay has Hannah his girlfriend. So I'm going to be unbothered by this situation.

A/n: Damn Amira got the light skin dudes drooling over her. I wonder who else going to have a eye on Amira. Any suggestions and guesses? This idea was brought to you by nayas_stories