Aftermath

Odell POV

I hand Amira my shirt and we hold hands walking back to the party. It was only my people left.

"Seems like y'all had fun. *kavaraha

"Yea they did. All smiling and shit. Now we have two reasons not to worry about wannabe football wife. *Jarvis

"Two reasons. Whats the second? *Amira

"Rueben and Sarah hooked up. *jarvis

"What?! * Odell

"Hmm I'm not surprised, goodriddance. * Amira

She tries to snuggle with me but I pull away.

"Can you get take a uber home?

"Yea why?

I walk away with the guys and their girls following me

Amira POV

I thought after last night Odell and I would be together but I was wrong. He actually left me by myself and I'm naked. I take my phone and order a uber. This birthday I really won't forget.

*A week later

Rueben and I are officially over. I rather live in projects and be broke than be with him. It seems like all he wants is a trophy wife like Kobe Bryant. The only time you hear Vanessa talk it's about Kobe, basketball and the finals. At least Let me be like Ayesha Curry, she has opinions and her own cooking show. She is classy and still slaying. I could be a good woman and make Odell look better. But he rather say with Sarah even though she hopped on Rueben dick. I don't even know why he still with her and I don't care. He chose her and lost everything we could've been.

Odell POV

Yes I'm still with Sarah and it's for the best. I have an imagine to maintain and Amira isn't apart of that. Being with Sarah is all good for my brand and business. I'm not in love with her, I'm in love with Amira Johnson.

A/n: I can't wait to see all the comments for this chapter. Odell really is messed up, just worrying about his imagine. It's sad because I think this happens all the time. Famous people worry about their brands and date/marry somebody they shouldn't. Name of real life ex couple that you think shouldn't have gotten married.