19.) Off again?

" Red?" Lexxie asked stroking my hair. I squeezed my eyes tighter and moved down The bed more. " Get up NOW!" she tickled my sides. I wriggled letting out a little giggle. I turned to face her. " Wow, turn back over. You look like crap!" She giggled tracing the dark circles under my eyes, showing the lack of sleep of last night. I giggled with her and pulled her over me and tickled her.

We started talking about the school she was going to go to now. I was so proud of her. I just wished mum was here too, and the babies. I can't wait until Hell beats Heaven and this war is over! I cant wait for the day Zagan walks through the door to save me. I Cant wait around for him though, three days and I will be married.  I sighed.

" What? Am I too boring now?" Lexxie giggled.

" Yes, Yes you are," I laughed. Her little hand sprung up almost touching my face.

" Talk to the hand!" She said sticking out her tongue. I rolled my eyes and pulled her off the bed with me. I thumped to the ground and a little lighter thump hit next to me with a crunch. I giggled and looked at her. The table was on top of her and the draw from the table was too.

" What was tha-" Lexxie pulled out a little squashed box from under her bum. The box was caved in and a little velvet cloth was half coming out of the box. I reached to grab it but Lexxie grabbed it  and fluttered to her feet." What Lexxie , Lexxie."

I ran after her. " Wait. Oh...." She looked shocked and put her hand over her mouth. " You.. You can't have it. If Zagan comes back then it ruined.." I knew what it was from this hint.

" He's not coming back and I wont be able to marry him then!" I looked at her  soft blue eyes. Her eyes looked like they were a shit sinking in a big blue ocean.

" So your not even going to try?" She asked.

" He has made it clear he doesn't want me.." I trailed off.

" So your going to have this baby fatherless until she goes off and finds him for herself and end up getting pregnant, and hurt! Your following in mums footsteps and your going to end up Marrying someone you don't love and having a family with! Do you really want your baby to go through with that?!" It really touched me and how did she Know I was getting married to someone I don't love? I was following mums footsteps.. I was... " Here!" She pushed the squashed box to me. I opened the crumpled lid. I pulled out the little blue pillow on top sat a perfect little ring. It silenced everything around me. It was beautiful. It was silver with a big blue sapphire in the middle. All a round the sapphire was diamonds. I pulled the ring from the pillow and pushed it onto my finger. It was a perfect match. I walked back in the room and looked at the draw it came from It had another perfect box. I pulled the box out and snatched open the top. Inside sat a perfect Sapphire necklace.It was the same as the ring but bigger and hung on a silver chain, And a pair of sapphire earrings. I placed my hands over my mouth. They were beautiful. I picked up the necklace and placed it in my hand carefully. Lexxie walked over and turned the necklace over. She must of known about this.

It read; 

Eternity with you, will be a lifetime wish.

Spread your wings and fly away with me,

Love you

Forever.

It was so cheesy, yet so sweet. I smiled at Lexxie. She took the necklace and pulled the ring off my finger and put them back in their boxes.

" Red, He loves you." Lexxie patted me. 

" Why did he leave then?" I asked. " Why did he not stay with me?"

" Maybe he wanted some space?..." Lexxie smiled unsure.

" Why isn't he back yet then?" I asked.