13.) They have come for me

I woke up to the sound of bells. What was going on? Zagan rolled over. I pulled the covers off me and went to the window. Horns now were going off. What an earth. Zagans eyes flashed open and our door was swung open.

" Scarlett!" A  maid puffed out. Zagan ran over to me while pulling on some jeans.

" Go with her!" Zagan ordered.

" What why?" I asked getting scared. Another maid joined us with a rather sleepy Lexxie beside her. Zagan kissed me and pushed me out the door. I blinked and see another maid join us holding little Theo in her arms. She dropped him in mine and ran back off. The maid pulled us towards to a door at the end of the corridor. " What's going on? I demand you to tell me now!" I said pulling back.

The maid cowered " Ok.. ok. Just go inside please." She looked in fright.

" Not until I am told." I said stubborn to the nice maid.

" Ok.. The angels are coming!" She said in fear. " Now please come." The angels were coming! I knew it was to get me and Lexxie. No. No they weren't I wasn't going to let them.

" Stay with them!" I said starting to running down the corridor.

" But. Scarlett! No" She screamed unsure to either get me or stay with the children. I was too fast for her and already running down the grand stairs, in my red nightie and bare feet.

There was a big crowd of devils. I guessed it was the devils army. I ran through them.  A couple started shouting and chasing after me. " Red!" The called. It was good being able to have wings. I pushed my back together and wings flew out.  I raced through the sky towards the white appearing army. 

I heard my dad shouting getting his army out now.  Looking back I could see Zagan just about to take off when a few devils pulled him back. I could see him punching them to get free.  I turned back around and stopped infront of the angels by a few yard. 

My uncle and grandad were in front. They grinned then pointed. All angels pointed their spears towards me. " I understand you don't want to leave but your mother is heartbroken. You may belong here so stay if you must but Lexxie is coming back with us." I couldn't believe hearing these words from my own grandad.

" She stays with me and I belong here. This is all your falut anyway. You horrible man. You preach devils are bad. Well I am one of them and I'm keeping Lexxie she belongs with me."

" No she doesn't she is pure and devils are filth and if you decide to be one of them then so are you. Now move so I can get my grandchild back!" This really hurt and a angry tear fell from my eye. I flew towards him full speed, and knocked him flying. All the angels grabbed hold of me and started putting me at spears point. My grandadfather was falling down into the pile of devils below him followed by many angels. Everything was so loud and I could see Zagan was finally free and coming towards me.

I felt a sharpe prink in my neck and my vision went fuzzy. I turned to see an angel, Hank, I think his name was pulling a needle out of me. Zagan shouted and I suddenly felt like jelly. I started falling but I was caught again. My wings were sucked back in and was in the arms of a angel. They started flying towards the north. Why? Everything was unable to see but I knew it was north because I could see the bell tower shape.

" Get him!" Someone ordered.

" No point he'll leave soon or be dead. Someone will stop him. It's not like he is un easy to see. He is devil but angel. Hes filth." He laughted.

" N.. nnn.." I couldn't speak. I was trying to stay no! I couldn't think of Zagan dying. I would die myself. He was the love of my life. A tear dropped from my eyes thinking about it. " SO dom.. Waterfall or Heaven?" He laughted.

" Hmm... Not sure. Kill her off then everyone will bow down or lock away?" He laughted an evil laugh. Now I knew for sure it was the angels who were the evil ones. They pretended to be all nice and  innocent but really they are the bad ones. Devils everyone is scared of but theres no need. They were going to kill my people, family and love just for their selfish reasons.

"Zaaa.." I screamed but it was like a whisper. They drugged me! I had a huge banging in my head. My insides began to burn. Was they killing me? Why was it burning? I cried at the pain.

" Shhh.. shh. shh" He said patting my head. So he heard that?

" So whats it going to be?" Hank asked Dom. 

" Heaven. Lock her up!" He smiled at me as to say dont worry you wont die. I closed my eyes and thought about the time me and Zagan had together. This time yesterday. Our fight. The red river. Making love. Finding him. Flying with him. And Lexxie. What was going to happen to her? My baby sister. What was going to happen to her? I felt so guilty. If only I went with the maid.

******

When we finally arrived they put me in a white room with nothing in but a bed, a toilet and a shower.  The windows had bars on and the door had several men outside. How could my family do this to me. I cried myself to sleep that night.  Thinking about my loved ones in hell. At night I could hear cries from someone next door which made me feel more uncomfortable. Was mum going to leave me like this?