7.Whats happening?

Zagan threw the bags onto his shoulder and ran towards me. He was running straight at me, I thought he was going to run straight into me. I squirmed and ran to the left, nearlly falling over the body. Zagan streched his arm out and grabbed my waist. " Za...." I went to shout his name but fastly he pushed his soft hands over my lips. He was running really fast. I looked up to the angels, who were about to land. "Why dont we just fly?" I whispered in Zagans ear.

" If we fly up they'll see us!" He whispered back. He was still holding onto me. It was hurting a bit but I didnt care. I was in Zagans arms. He was so sexy! He slowed down I couldn't see 'camp' or the angels anymore. He pushed me in a bush with the bags and raced in after them. " We have to sit here for a while until they go. ok?" He asked frowning. I was fine but was he?

" Yeah sure!" We were both silent. It wasnt an awkward silence, it was a comfortable silence. It was nice. I enjoyed it, I looked up to see him looking at me. He was smiling. We looked into eathouters eyes.

"So how do we pass the time?" He asked after five minutes, snapping me out of my day dream.

" Well I know what we can do!" I said in a flirty voice. I hoped i sounded good because he might think I was stupid or something otherwise. I leant fowards, kneeling on the bags. He was quite tall. I cupped his face in my hands and went to lean forwards more.... and slipped. I'm so stupid. Now I looked like an idiot! He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. " Uhh sorry." I said feeling like a fool.

He smiled and leaned his head forwards. I closed my eyes ad then I felt his lips come crashing down on mine. I pulled my head back for a minute. He looked at me strange. " Zagan how did that girl get a hole in her?" I asked as the question came into my head.

" What? Uhh when I was getting out of the lake I made my wings come out to Flex them and I heard a scream. Looked over and there was a girl running backwards. She flipped right over the bush and landed on what to look like a cutten road sign or sign for the lake. I tried to help her  but.. you know the rest." He said looking down.

" Oh. Was she shocked to see your wings?" I asked.

" No, she was shocked to see the lake!" He replied sarcastically.

" Ok, Ok mr.Witty! I dont think it was the wings." I said giving a cheeky smile.

" Huh? I dont get what your saying."

" I dont think it was the wings that made her run and scream and anyway wouldnt You have run to an angel? Most people would. For help and stuff."

" What was it then? And we're not normal angels, We're Devil r wings are too."

"Oh yeah. Our wings are black." I remembered.

" So what scared her off then?" He asked.

" Well.. it was probably you're hot body!" I said trying to act flirty again. This time it worked great! He leaned fowards and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. The bush was scrapping my bare arms but I didnt care!

He pulled t-shirt  off  while I yanked his off. I stroked his bare chest  and I undone his belt. His hands were all over my back. He we fiddling with my bra. His head sunk down to my neck. He was kissing my neck. It felt great. I had a burning feeling running through me. He found the clip on my bra and undid it, I pulled my arms out of it. Then I closed my eyes.I knew what was going to happen but was I ready? Did I really want this?

Zagan layed me down and started kissing my neck again.  It felt so good and I loved the way he groaned when I touched his body.He was tugging on my jeans and it was now or never to think if i was ready or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short I couldn't do much more. I'm  so busy with the move and everything I forgot to write the next chapter so i've rushed this in for you. Once again I'm sorry.

Hope you liked it.

What will Scarlett choose? Sorry about the cliff hanger too.

The next time i'm going to update may be next week.

Remember to vote if you liked it or comment. Tell me if you liked it or what you dont like.

Thanks.

xxxxx