9.) Wow

I looked at my little sister rub her eyes. " You tired?" I asked stroking her hair.

" Yeah, I've been looking for you for three days!"  Wow three days!  So she got out too. Oh my God I am a bad sister! I let her go out on her own. I looked down in shame. " Why did you leave me behind?" She asked placing a cold hand on my neck.

" Because it was too dangerous to take you, but I wish I did now. What made you leave?" I asked.

" I hated people saying Oh my God she might be out to get us! Everyone be careful! Or I swear  I saw her in my house yesterday poisoning my water! LIARS!" She screamed. " I knew you left. I got so angry at them I just wanted to rip them apart!" What happened to my graceful little sister.

" Lex, it's fine honestly! Calm it." I patted her head, like she was a little dog.

" I'm the one normally telling you to calm." She said raising her head. I smiled at her.

" Come on lets eat lunch." I said standing, helping her up.

I turned around to see at that moment Zagan walking towards us. Lexxies eyes opened wider.  He looked gorgeous when the light shone on him when he was angry. I smiled looking down at Lexxie. " Zagan." I whispered to her. She smiled and nodded looking to the floor.

" Scarlett... I can... Smell... Oh my God scarlett!" Zagan rolled his eyes.

" Zagan? This is Lexxie. My little sister! Angel yes. You over your mood now? " I asked as he stood before us.

" No I'm not! You didn't get me water!" He said picking me us and spinning me around. Oh no.. Oh no. Not more spinning around.. No!

Yellow liquid fell from my mouth. I was unable to stop it.  " Red!"  Lexxie cried as Zagan placed me on the floor. I leaned over a log and was starting to really throw up. My knees were black by the dirt and bark under me.

" You idiot!" Lexxie tried pushing Zagan out of the way but Zagan was like rock. " Stupid Devils! Not to be trusted!" She snarled at him.

" Angels aren't perfect you know!" Zagan said snarling back. " You don't know me!"

"Yeah and I wouldn't want to! Look what you've done to her!"

" Like I really mean't it!"

" You did!" I can't believe these two. Standing there arguing while I was throwing up.

"You two stop now." I said firmly wiping my mouth. " It was no ones falut Lexxie and Zagan she's younger!" They both looked at eachother with hate. I rolled my eyes. " Look Zagan Lexxie is my sister and Lexxie Zagan is..... uhhhh ... well..." I didn't know what to say. What was he to me. I opened myself to reply with friend when Zagan spoke up.

" I'm her Boyfriend." Zagan said bluntly. Lexxies eyes shot to me. Her eyes went cold. It was like she was stabbing me with a knife. She tilted her head as Zagan stood beside me.

" Lexxie.. I'm sorry." I burst out trying to save my sisters hate.

" Sorry? Sorry? What is this a mistake then?" Zagan said knitting his eyebrows together.

" No.. Zagan. I .... Look at her." I said almost begging. His eyes faced her. There was a tear in her eyes. I closed my eyes. I was going to be sick again... I felt so .... Everything went dark.

******

When I woke up it was warm. Very warm. I could hear a swish and I heard a muffled voice. My eyes opened slowly. My head felt like someone was hitting it against a brick wall. I was in a bed! What? What happened? Zagan was near the window on the phone on the the big suit. The swishing sound was the sound of the bath running.

" No! Deals off! Marcus! No! I can't let you do that!" He looked over to me. " Look I have to go." He hung up. " You alright now sleepy head?" He asked coming to sit on the bed next to me. The blue covers bent to the place he sat in. He ran his fingers through my hair. " Look I'm sorry about yesterday. I should of never stormed off. I just thought you didn't.. like.. me anymore. And today I was a Jerk to you and your sister. I'm sorry." He looked down. I sat up and put a snaked a hand round his neck.

" I'm sorry too." I said again before we began to kiss. His soft lips pushing against mine was enough to drive me insane. I wrapped both arms around him and pushed my way out of the cover. I dont know how but all I was in was my black tank top and my red french knickers. I was on my knees pushing myself up against Zagan. One of his hands were on my back while the other slipped down my back to my bum. This time it felt right. I smiled and giggled.

" Are you ok?" Zagan asked confussed.

" Yeah. Zagan was you serious about us or was it just to wind my sister up?" I asked gazing into his golden eyes.

" Red. I was serious" He smiled showing his dimple." I also need to tell you something."

" What?" I asked laying my head on his right shoulder.

" Do you know why I found you so quick?" I lifted my head and shook it in confussion. " Because I've been watching you since you were 12. Your father made sure of it. He had to have someone like yourself to watch over you. Where ever you went I was always close by. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but..." He trailed off.

" So you watched me do everything! You lied to me! You knew my father? Why didn't you take me to him? You knew who I was!" I shouted pushing him away. I was angry because I was lied to but I knew something like this would happen. He sucked me in too fast.

He knew my Father and never told me. He had watched me everyday! I was mad but  seeing the shame in his face melted away at my heart. My angry face melted away too I raised my arms and swung them around his neck and hugged him. " No more secrets!" I hugged tighter.

 " Ok no more secrets." He hugged tighter back.