The Devils Touch...

I heard whispers as i entered the big golden  hall, people all around stared. i knew what they were saying, she's got the devils touch. It was the first time in all my 16 years my mother showed me to the kingdom, i was kept in hiding. Everyone knew about me but never see me. My mother was so protective, she feared people would reject me and even try to kill me if they knew what it did.

One woman come up to me, she was staring at me. She was muttering to herself, blinking every few seconds. " Ok folks gather, come on leave her alone until i tell you about her!" my mother ordered.  "Here she is for yourself, shes no danger, this is the one. Meet Scarlett." my mother said smiling.

" She even has the Devils name herself, oh my lord. What have you done Crystal! well at least this ones OUR kind!" shouted a old women with many wrinkles. My mum was pregnant now with my step dad Raphael's babies.Yes she's having twins.My mum is an angel and I'm half, my other half i'd devil.That's why they say i have the devils touch. I hate it when people judge you but they don't know you. Its not a fair chance! I haven't even met my dad, my mum wont let me go near him. She says ts because its wrong for an angel and devil to meet in a un-argued order, but I'm both so i guess it would be different.

"Now thats not nice, as your queen i command you to leave!  You never speak of your kind in that matter, yes she is your kind. she has wings, she may have devil mixed in too but shes always the same as us." I was shocked at how angry she was getting, i had never seen her this angry before. "show them, prove it to them." she whispered to me.

I pushed my shoulder blades together and squeezed really tight, i felt my self lighten up when my wings appeared. Everyone gasped and took several steps backwards. I knew i was different but it took a long time to admit, i hated the way everyone stared at me as if i was  a painting on a newly painted wall.

" They're b..b...black! Angels have never had black wings before and devils don't. She's one of a kind." a red headed man pushed his way through to me and bowed down and held my ankle. "For this child, it wasn't her fault her mother made a stupid mistake being tricked by love with the devil. It wasn't her fault she turned out like this, she didn't choose her path. Her path, choose her."  The man said as her rose up.

Everyone disagreed, why? why couldnt i have a chance like my unborn sibling? like my mother who had had a chance to make it up to them after sleeping with the devil's son.