Chapter 2 | "LA here I cooooooooooome!"

Start from the beginning

Packing my things wasn't as hard as other people expected. All I ever did was get some dresses, pants and shirts on my cabinet then throw it on my bag. Grab some undies from my drawers then throw it on the bag. Nothing more. I'm not the kind of person who pays a lot of attention of packing.

I would rather spent my time laying on bed than waste my time thinking on what to wear in LA and thinking what would I do there.

I'm only going there to watch over my little cousin. Nothing more. So just like what Aunt Emie said, I lists down only a few things I needed for tomorrow. Like tissues, wipes, and other girls' stuffs.

_ _ _ _ _

"Did you asked permission to your boss already Emman?" Aunt Emie asked as soon as we got to the super market to buy some foods for tomorrow.

"No." I answered shaking my head.

"Do you want me to text her for you?"

"Oh no. I'll just text her as soon as we get home. I'm sure she'll understand. "

"Yes she will. That's for sure. Such a nice woman I know."

I smiled agreeing at my her compliment on my boss. She really is a nice woman. I'm glad she understands me too.

"Do you think this is enough for you too?" She asked raising 1 liter of water.

"Yes. I'm sure there will be a lot of waters available at the place we are staying."

She smiled putting the water on the push cart. And continued walking looking for another stuffs.

"Guess these is all enough?" She asked as soon as we were able to put all the things we needed on the cart. "Anything you want to add?"

"Yeah. I guess so too." I answered.

"Let's go pay for all of these then so we can head home and you can have a nap. You have a long day waiting for you tomorrow." She said smiling.

I nodded as we proceeded to the counter and pay all the things we bought for tomorrow.

As soon we got home we found Diana laying on the couch already with her father sleeping.

"I'll just go get some shower and then text Samantha and Vanessa. " I told Aunt Emie before I went to my room as did as what I told her.

To: Sammy & Vanessa

"Sorry for not being around tonight guys. I had to get ready for tomorrow. Would you mind tell our boss I won't be around for a few day?"

After sending my message to the girls, I layer down for a while as I waited for their replies.

From: Vanessa

"And where are you going?"

To: Vanessa

"I have to watch over Diana. She'll be having a trip in LA tomorrow. "