Chapter 16 - "Happy New Year"

"Its gonna be a happy New Year then!" Samantha screamed from the other line as soon as I called her and told her about what Louis and I talked about last night.

We didn't have work today because of the heavy snow. So I had to call her to tell her the news.

I knew she's the one who never what's to be outdated about what's going on in my life. And I'm half thankful of that.

Because even if she's quite annoying, she's always there to listen to everything I got to say. She's always willing to stay with me when I'm facing different situations in my life.

And I can't thank God enough for blessing me Samantha. I'm just so damn lucky to have her.

"Does Diana know already?"

"Not yet. Your ehte first person I told about it."

"Omg!" She cheered from the other line again. And I can imagine my best friend jumping up and down on her bed right now. "Don't tell her!"

At first I was confused as to what does she mean. Until she explained it by herself.

"Let's just let her figure out about the things that will happen next. In that way, it would be more exciting."

"And pressure to me." I told her. "Please we just decided to keep in touch. Nothing more about that."

"Duh? We never know." By stating that, I can see her rolling her eyes again. Just being hard headed.

"Let's not assume things please?"

"I'm sure there's a reason why he wants to keep in touch with you." She said. "I'm sure there's still a feeling for you that is left on his heart."

"Sam please. Stop."

"Seriously? Don't be blind. I can feel it."

"Just stop please?"

"Why would he rather spend time talking to you with his baby than swimming with his girlfriend with a bikini way back when we were in LA?" she stated sounding so genius about everything she has to say.

"I'm sure he missed you and he prefers you than his girlfriend." She added.

"Samantha, he stayed with me during that time because its been a long time since we talked. That's what he said." I told her calmly.

"That's what he said." She repeated playfully like she doesn't believe on him.

"Samantha, let's not expect things again. Let's just go with whatever this keeping in touch will lead us." I told her. "Let's not drive into conclusions. If we don't wanna end up disappointed at the end of the day."

"Okay mum."

____________________________________________________________

Happy new year! 🎉

I'm sorry again loves.

Best comment will get dedications in every next chapter. That's my new year's resolution. ;)

VOTE & COMMENT! xx