Chapter 1 - "Why Does it Hurts so Much?"

"Goodbye Louis."

Its been three months since I wished him a goodbye. And I hope and pray that he is in a good or better situation now.

I've heard a lot of rumors about Louis being with Danielle is fake. Which I honestly know as the truth. Been refusing to read articles about them but sometimes I can't help it. Being the curious and sensitive me as always never help me to move on.  

"Hey, you're staring at that picture for 15 minutes already. Are you okay?" Samantha asked as she notice me staring at my phone. 

I am very thankful that I have her as my  best friend who never left me during my hard times. Specially those times when I needed someone to comfort me.

I've made Aunt Emie worry too much already. That's why I never like to mention my break up with Louis to her.

Everyday, I try all my best to show them the biggest smile Emmanuel can show before Louis came to my life. And thank God they're all buying them.

I don't want to see myself again crying to her because of my stupidity again.

"Yeah. I'm good. " I replied as I wipe away the tears that starts to fall from my eyes.

"We all know you're not Emman." Samantha honestly spoke answered her question for me. "And we are so sorry we can't help you about that. But we all want you to know that we'll always be here for you no matter what." She continued smiling.

Her comforting words never fail to make me smile. Samantha, my family and Vanessa are the people who motivates me everyday. They are the reason why I still want to live. And why I would like to be someone who's better than I am today.

"We know he left a huge thing there in your heart, and you can't deny that. But you should move on. We all should move on over what happened before." she continued as I continue listening to my friend. 

I nodded unlocking my phone and putting it on my pocket. "Yes, I should move on."

"And since it's kinda late, we should clean and get home then. I'm craving for my bed already. aist." she said making me giggle at my friend.

After finishing all our work, Samantha dropped me at our house and said our Goodbyes to each other. Never felt hungry since this afternoon so I directly went to my bedroom after noticing everyone sleeping already. 

Laying for almost 2 hours already. Thinking about all of the times we spent together. I promised myself since that very night to move on and just be happy for him. But why can't I keep it? 

Why is it so damn hard?

Why can't I just move on?

And find someone that is meant for me. 

I thought love is being happy for that person even if you're not his happiness. Why is my love for him hurts so much? Why does it hurt so much?

If only God will give me another chance to be with him again.  If only I'll have another chance to be happy with Louis. Another Chance to love him again without feeling hurt.

________________________________

Here you go everyone. Please. Please. Please read my book 2 of FALL. 

VOTE & COMMENT.