I hate my job

I opened my eyes. A string of light was shown from the small window next to me. Another night that I never could get back, another night wasted at some old, stinky man.

Oh man, I hate my job.

My sore body screamed as I slowly put my feet on the cold, hard ground. I had bruises here and there, some came from those nasty men and some came from my boss. When we girls refused to agree with his terms he got... Well let's call it a bit angry.

"This better have an end soon" I whispered as I put some descent clothes on. I wasn't in a mood for raspy voices telling me to get in their face or hear someone whistle after me. Trust me, it gets old and pointless after a while.

"Chloe get your cute ass over here" my best friend, Lea, called. "Yeah, yeah! I'm getting there, this body needs a break" I complained. She raised her eyebrows and nodded, "tell me 'bout it".

"Let's not complain" Maxi shouted behind me. I looked back. "Easy for you to say, bro. You're not stuck in those nasty rooms with even more nasty men having to 'fulfil their deepest dreams'"

"True, Chloe, but I have to send them in to y'all which makes me the bad one" he made a sad face before coming over to me and Lea.

"Let's not talk about that Maxi Paxi" Lea said in an effort to sheer the mood up a bit.

_______

Hello guys! Im the writer of this fanfic :) I just wanted to let y'all know what this is the shortest chapter of the one I've already written. And I also wanted you all to know that I'm from Sweden so my English is far from perfect but I'm trying my best!

Please please please please spread this story around and let me know what you think about it in the comments! Next chapter will be out maybe even tomorrow...

xoxo Nelly