25

It's hard to think about my parents but I guess it's something that Soph is going to wonder one day. I mean, Soph doesn't even remember her parents right? Maybe I should call Mom and ask how she is doing? She would love to meet her grandchild. My Dad on the other hand might be a different story.

What's the worst that could happen?

"Sophie?" Someone was sitting next to me on daddy's bed. I felt a warm hand start to rub circles on my back "time to get up" I knew it was daddy but I wasn't in the mood to get up. I pushed my face further into my pillow. I heard daddy laugh and felt him stand up "I'm going to shower, you Missy can sleep in but just for today" he walked away and I smiled into the bed slowly falling back to sleep.

"Are you serious?" I was sitting on my stool in the kitchen while uncle Collin was yelling at Daddy. Al was busy pulling my hair into a ponytail and laughing at the other guys. Every time I leaned forward to take a bite of my pancake Albert would pull my head back trying to get my hair 'Prefect'

"I can not believe you said that I would be coming with you! This is so irresponsible of you, Caden!" Daddy had a smile on his face while staring at Collin's angry face.

"I thought you would want to go see mom as well." He said calmly and took a drink of his coffee. Collin threw his head into his hands and groaned.

"You just didn't want to go see them alone. You thought that if you had to suffer through the company of our parents that I had to suffer with you." Dad nodded and smiled at uncle Collin. Al finished my hair with a good yank and walked to the stove to get his tea.

"Pretty much and I already told mom that you were coming so you don't have a choice." Daddy had a black shirt on and his glasses that he only wears when he is reading the paper.

Colilin stared at daddy then look at me and Albert. He then let out a deep breath "Fine I will go pack"

Daddy smiled at Collin as he begins to leave the kitchen "We leave tonight" he shouts. I don't know if Collin answered because all of a sudden someone decided it would be a good idea to tear my face off.

"Cheese and crackers! I have no idea why you get so mess with syrup Sophia" Albert is trying to wipe my face clean from any remains of breakfast. Finally once my face is all clean and shiny Albert left to go pack his bag.

I got off my stool and bunny hopped over to daddy "What are you doing?" Daddy's glasses were on the tip of his nose and he is looking at a picture in the paper

"I'm reading the article they wrote about my my hotel." He replied. I made a mean face at the word "reading" why would anyone do that?

I poked my little finger on daddy's cheek "what does it say?" I pushed my finger back into his cheek.

Daddy pretended to bite my finger "don't poke people baby, its rude" he told me then lifted his glasses back up his nose

"the paper says: Mr. Davidson and his new Greensville Hotel. With all the drama about Mr. Davidson and his new daughter he still finds time to produce plans and one of the futures greatest hotels (with the help of John Stein & Co.) Construction of this new building is due to begin in the spring. But what about his daughter? Mr. Davidson has been recently seen taking a child to Papa's Pizza, a daycare, and even out to a supply store where he was seen buying paint. Rumors fly about the little girl not being his biological child but more a adopted child. Would this mean that the young billionaire is looking for a future love? He has ties with some very popular super models and actresses. Maybe he might put his playing ways down and get back together with his former love Stella Hayes? We will keep you posted until next issue.

-Julie Michaels"

Daddy finished reading and looked down at me. I giggled "they talked about me!" I jumped happily and daddy smiled at me. He put the paper down on the table, stood up and pulled me onto his hip "how about we go pack munchkin?" He laughed and we left the kitchen together.