Sophia's Love: Christmas Special Part 2

This is only a side chapter that has no input on the actual story. This chapter is just for fun! It is not to be mixed up with any of the chapters that portray to the true story. If this warning is on the chapter you are reading just please understand this is a oneshot. Please enjoy the chapter.

"Sophia get up! It's morning!" Collin's excited voice squealed in my ear. I pulled my blanket closer to my body. It is too early for this.

"Sophie your father said that we couldn't open any of our presents until you got up." Albert whined and poked my side. I kept my eyes closed and rolled over. Maybe they will get the hint to let me sleep for a little bit longer.

Many pokes and whines became too much and I pulled my pillow to cover my ears. "Sophia, if you don't get your butt up right now I will go chop off Gerald's head!" Albert and Collin have been threatening me for the past five minutes. They wanted to open their presents but I wanted to sleep. I jumped up and pushed my blankets off of my body

"fine."

Daddy and Embry sat on the couch and I sat in front of daddy's legs. Collin sat right by the tree because he was afraid that I might take one of his presents. Albert sat on the other couch alone because he wanted to "spread out"

When daddy said it was okay to unwrap our presents the guys began to toss paper in the air like confetti. Me on the other hand, unwrapped one at a time. My first present was from Grandma and Grandpa Davidson. They got me a whole box of gummy peach rings and a new bike. I moved on to the Embry's present, it was a silver necklace with a star with my name engraved in it. It was so pretty. The next box I grabbed is the Albert got me. It was a clipboard like the one he uses and a little coffee cup that matches the one he got daddy! I really am going to be like Al one day. It would be a fun job to sass daddy and not get into trouble. Finally I got to the present that daddy got me. It was a pink dress with sparkles all over it. It looked like something a princess would wear. Maybe I will be a princess when I get older instead of a professional sasser with Albert.

"Oh wait I forgot to go grab your present Sophie!" Collin jumped up from his spot on the couch with a puff of wrapping paper flying into the air and ran out the room. When he came back he was carrying a huge box with holes in the sides. When he sat it down the lid moved up a little.

"You did not get her-" Daddy began but I beat him to the surprise.

"A puppy! Daddy Uncle Collin got me a puppy!" I screamed and pulled the black and brown dog out of the box. He had a big red bow around his neck. I held him in my arms and let him lick my face.

"His name is Edison." Collin said proudly and patted the dogs head.

"I am going to kill you Collin!" Daddy yelled and began to lunge for him.

I stood up and held my hand out at daddy, "No Daddy! We don't kill people on Christmas!"

"Just hold my hands Soph" Daddy was trying to teach me how to snowboard and it wasn't going too well. Daddy was in his blue snow jacket and black snow pants while I was in my matching  pink snow jacket and pants. Uncle Collin and Albert wet off with Grandpa and Embry to try one of the harder hills while I was stuck here with Daddy still trying to figure out how to stand.

"I look like a giant pink marshmallow Daddy!" I yelled while I let go of his hand and fell on my butt in the snow.

Daddy laughed and sat down next to me "Yes but a very cute pink marshmallow."

After a few more tries I seemed to be able to just skid across the snow and not fall. " Do you think you can go on one of the hills with everyone else?" Embry asked while she stood next to Daddy.

"Oh no she isn't ready for that. I mean she is way to young to try any hill yet. I think she is fine right here with me. Right Soph?" Daddy was nervous so he just rambled and rambled. I was already gone though. I was sliding down the hill holding onto Embry's hands.

"If you don't let her try Cade then she isn't going to learn!" Embry yelled behind us as we got farther and farther away from him.

"Hey! Wait up for me!" Daddy yelled and began the journey to us.