3

Last thing I remember is being carried out of the little room on his hip before I finally fell asleep from exhaustion.

I woke up to see that it's dark outside. I sit up to see that I'm on a bed. The room was simple with a dresser, TV, and bed. Pushing the covers off of me I crawled to the side. Glancing down to see the floor a little too far away from me. Griping the sheets I roll over the edge. My feet can't touch the ground. Groaning I realized my fate, I have to let go. Kicking my feet around I squealed as my feet slip from out of me and I fell on the floor.

"Ow!" I cried out rubbing my back. Standing up and walking to the window I moved the curtain more to the side to see that its dark outside. I could tell that the room that I am in is on the second floor. The whole front yard was surrounded by a big stone wall the a big metal gate. Where am I?

Looking around I found the door that led into a hallway. A light could be seen at the end of the hallway and the sounds of a football game was playing. Entering a living room I can tell that a man is sitting on the couch. Where am I? I thought as the man boos at the TV. I couldn't tell what was wrong but I knew it wasn't something good. At this point my stomach decided to make a presence and let out a monster sound.

I have never seen a grown man jump so high. I remembered him from earlier. It was Mister Fancy! Mister Fancy relaxed once he saw me then stood up. "You're up." He stated while walking around the couch to stand in front of me. My tummy growled once again making me blush "And hungry" he mumbled more to himself than to me.

Mister Fancy was in a white T-shirt and shorts. I have to admit, he didn't look so fancy here. He reached for my hand and walked me to the kitchen. More liked dragged but hey, the kitchen is where the foods at. Mister lifted me up and sat me in a seat at the island in the middle of the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" He asked.

Oh now he wants to worry about food... Shaking my head I look down at my lap. I heard him let out a long breath and take out a apple from the fridge. He sat down next to me once he got a knife and started to cut slices out of it. "I need to ask you some questions and I would like you to answer them." He slid an apple slice my way. I quickly nodded and grabbed the piece of fruit.

"Okay so what's your name?" Taking a bite I chew quickly "Sophia. What's yours Mister Fancy?" I quickly shoot back.

Fancy pants smirks a little at my comment "I'm Caden. How old are you Sophia?" He asks and places another slice in front of me, "I'm 5!" I shout and show him five fingers. My mom did teach me how to count.

Caden makes a wide eyed face and jumps "Let's use our inside voice yeah?" I nod back and eat another apple. "So where is your parents?" Looking up at him I shake my head, "No" I told him.

Caden didn't look happy about what I said. He sat the half cut up apple on the counter along with the knife. "What do you mean no?" I shook my head "No more questions." I whined and took another bite of my food.

"Well how am I supposed to get you home?" He pushes further. Chewing slowly I raise my shoulders and swallow "don't have a home." I mumbled back. Caden looked confused but didn't say anything.

Caden finished cutting up the apple and I ate in silence. Once I was finished he took me upstairs back to the bedroom I woke up in. "I'm not trying to be mean but you stink" Caden told me. He sat my on the toilet seat and started to run a bath. "I'm hoping you can bathe yourself." He told me and stopped filling the tub. I nodded even though he wasn't looking at me. "There will be clean clothes on the bed once your done. And sorry about the soap. I only have men's." He instructed me about where the towels are then left and closed the door behind him.

This should be fun. I've never had a bath before.

__________________

Edited on June 25th, 10:16 p.m. (Please if you notice any mistakes that I missed message me or you can comment in the chapter :) )

Hey peeps! Let me know how I'm doing in the comments and tell me what you think is going to happen next. Luvs ya!