Part 20: First time for Everything

Start from the beginning

"Yeah but can I ask a favor?" I smile looking at Naomi.

"Like? He looks at us.

"Can I feel your abs" Naomi blurts out.

"Uh.....sure" he lifts up his shirt afterwards.

She places her hands on his chest, feeling and grabbing his eight pack

She places her hands on his chest, feeling and grabbing his eight pack. Yes eight! Her face immediately lights up and now is feeling his back for Jesus Christ.

"Um Naomi?"

She stops and stands back up. "Sorry I got carried away there"

"Yeah and we have to go" I say pulling Michael's arm.

"Alright sorry" she says giving me a hug.

"See you ma" I wave goodbye.

                  *30 minutes later*

We pull up to Micheal's house and it was humongous.

"So this is Bridgeview?" I say, looking around.

"Yeah, you never been up here?"

"No but they have really big houses here and I can't believe you live in one"

He smiles. "Let's go in" he says opening the car door.

We get out and he grabs my hand, leading me inside the front door. I'm instantly amazed upon walking into the classy decorated hallway. There was a chandelier up on this very high ceiling with a fancy couch up against the hallway wall.

"This is so stunning Micheal...your home is bueatiful" I gasp.

"Thanks, you want a tour?"

"Yessssssss"

We both tour his house, from the kitchen to the livingroom to the bathrooms to his parents room to even a sun room in the back. Our last stop was his room.

He was so quiet and yet he was living like a prince in here. His room was cleaner than clean...and this boy even had a king size bed!"

"Are you the prince of England or something? I looked at his room.

He laughs, taking off his shoes and then sits by me on his bed. "No, but my parents are just really big investors in many big companies"

"That's explains alot" I say patting his leg.

"Yeah but I'm not one of those guys that act snobby and selfish"

"Aww a sweet bad ass" I teased.

"Awe. A sexyass girl" he smiles at me leaning in.

He kisses me passionately, pulling me on top of him. I press my body up against his, feeling his eight-pack on my belly. He starts to rubs all on my back, going down to my ass and my hips.

I was making out with him, the boy who I just met days ago. But I didn't feel any type of way about it, like I probably should have. I'm really starting to notice something different about me. I never was this type of freaky girl but hey I'm growing up and yolo I guess.

I kissed him more intensly, moaning in his mouth to make him more "excited".

"Your so soft" he kisses at my neck.

"And your getting hard" I wink at him.
"Let me see it" I add kissing him.

He nods his head allowing me to lift up his shirt. I kiss down his stomach reaching his V line and his belt. I smiles up at him while I un-buckled his belt. I slid down his jeans and then his grey boxers, seeing his erection appear.

"Your tip is pink badass" I teased.

"I assume you never had sex with a white guy"

"Nope. But there's a first time for everything right"  I smile.

He blushed as I toke him into the palm of my hand. I stroked his meat up and down, making him groan and begin moving his hips.

"That.....feels good" he breathes.

I tug harder and increase my speed.
"Cum for me" I add.

He breathes heavily and tilts his head up at the ceiling. Without giving me a warning his d*ck spews cum up into the air and drips down my hand.

"You could've warned me" I look up.

"Sorry" he gets up giving me a few tissues.

I clean off my hands and hooped back on top of him, taking off my shirt to show him my grey Calvin Klein sports bra.

"Looks like we're matching" He says, touching on my stomach.

I started grinding on him as he sits up, grabbing my tits in his hands. I slide down my pants throwing them on to his floor. I grabbed his face, kissing his lips roughly. He slides his hands down my body and into my panties, sticking two of his fingers inside my pussy to make me tense up with pleasure.

"Mmmm" I moaned trying to hold back.

His fingers had my ish jumping and my toes curling. Come to think of it, this was my first time being fingered. It felt great though.

"Mmm Micheal just fuck me already" I moan as he digs deeper.

"Tyler--" he starts

"Yes? I say taking off my panties on the floor.

"I never had sex before" he says calmly.

I climb back on top of him, feeling a bit surprised. I grabbed his dick and started beating it up against my kitty though.

"Let me be your first then" I whisper kissing his neck.