10.

Jieun's POV

I walk to the park near my house because Jihoo texted me, asked me to meet him there. I didn't go to work because Xiumin insisted me to take a day off since i was sick yesterday.

I brought an umbrella with me because the rain will pour anytime soon.

I arrived at the park and saw Jihoo already sit on the bench.

"Sorry, did you wait for long?" I sit beside him and he smile to me.

"Nope, i just arrive though."

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I turn to him and i can see a hint of nervous in his face.

"I..." he scratch his head awkwardly.

"To be honest, i like you." He confessed. "I know we just met few days ago, but i like you." He continue but i stay silent.

"Don't let this to be a burden for you, okay? I just want to say what i'm feeling and it's okay if you don't feel the sam towards me." He pat my head gently.

"I'm sorry Jihoo-ssi. I do like you too but as a brother. I'm sorry." He chuckle at my answer.

"Well, that's better than nothing, right? Maybe in the future i can see you as my little sister." He really is a nice guy.

"Well, i hope you'll find the right person for you then."
.
.
.
.
.
I walk under my umbrella because it started to rain.

After his confession earlier, we talk a little and his parent call him, ask him to go home.

I walk slowly until i see a familiar figure, walking slowly under the rain. I quickly run to him and cover his drench body with my umbrella.
.
.
.
.
.
Sehun's POV

I was on my way to Jieun's house when i pass by a park and saw Jieun walking alone.

I park my car and get out, want to approach her when i saw her sit on the bench beside Jihoo. I kept looking at them, especially Jieun who is smiling to Jihoo when he patted her head.

I can't see this anymore so i turn back and started walking to anywhere my feet drag me.

Drama... the rain started to pour as if it want to wash my pain away, but it didn't. The pain is still here, inside my heart. But the rain did a good job in one thing.

Hiding my tears...

I come down with a conclusion that i'm too late. She's happy now but not with me. I suddenly feel the rain stop hitting on me.

"Sehun?" I immediately turn around when i heard her voice. She looked at me with worried in his eyes.

"What are you doing? You're gonna sick you know?" I shivered because i'm freezing right now.

"Come on." She drag me to her house.

After we arrived, she push me to sit on the couch and she running towards a room and came out with a towel and some clothes in her hand.

"Dry yourself and change with this. It's my father's clothes, i hope you don't mind." I just nod as she lead me to the bathroom. I dry myself and change my clothes and get back to the living room with the towel hanging on my neck.
Not so long, Jieun came with a glass of hot chocolate in her hand. She frown at me.

"Your hair is still wet." She came to me and help me dry my hair since i'm not moving around.

"Done." She took the towel with her and she hand me the cup. "Drink this. I'll be back soon." I hold the cup and the warmness spread into my palm. Without drinking it, i put the cup back to the table and lie down on the couch. I'm so tired and my eyes are very heavy. I hear footsteps and i can feel Jieun cover me with a thick blanket.

When she was about to walk away, i grab her wrist, making her stop and bend down.

"Please tell me that i'm not late." I said in a low voice.

"Please tell me that i'm not to late to say that i like you."

And soon, i drifted to sleep because my eyes can't take it anymore...