1.

3rd person POV

It's monday and it means school day. But it's not just an ordinary school day because it's Lee Jieun first day of high school. And it's her dream school. The best school in town that only rich kids can afford.

Serena High School...

She worked so hard for the entrance test and she made it. She even get a full scholarship because she's number 1 in the entrance test.

Unfortunately, she's late, not because she woke up late, but she can't find any empty bus so she had to run all the way to school.

Meanwhile...

For Sehun, it's the first day for him to be in second year of high school. He's excited but not as excited as his junior. He's been spending his year in the best school in town. Serena High School. But for today, he feels that there's something unusual. Something that will change his linfe.

With a wide smile he get in to his car and drove off to school. Can't wait to see his hyungs.

Jieun's POV

I'm late!!

It's my first day of school and there's no empty bus! What a wonderful way to start the day.

My name is Lee Jieun, 16 years old. I'm just a plain girl but not the nerdy type. I'm just simple.
My father work as a cashier in a supermarket. He did raise me alone because my mother died when i still 1 year old.

As you can see, i'm not from a wealthy family, so i work so hard and put a lot of efford on my study so i can get the scholarship in Serena HS.

So now i'm running through the gate and the worst part is i don't know where the gym is!
I slow my pace and look around to find the gym. But suddenly there's someone open the door and it's to late for me to stop.

So...

The door hit me, straight in my face.

"Oh, i'm so sorry, i didn't know there's person behind the door." It's a boy voice and he reach out his hand while i just rub my forehead. I'm sure it will bruise.

"No it's okay, it's partly my fault too." I take his hand and he help me to stand and wow, he's so tall like a tower and handsome too.

"Is it hurt? Your forehead is really red, you know?" I widen my eyes and he just laugh that made me frown.

"Sorry, sorry. It's not really that red, but it will bruise. By the way, are you new here? Never see you around here." That snap me.

"Do you know where the gym is? I'm already late." And he gave me the direction.

I quickly bow and thank him. "Thank you, sunbae-nim." I run away to the gym.
.
.
.
Luckily, no one notice that i'm late. By the way i came to the gym, the ceremony is over and now we are heading to our classroom. I chose to sit in the middle of the classroom, not to front but not to back. The other students start to fill the classroom.

Suddenly someone poke my shoulder from behind. I turn around and see a beautiful girl smiling at me.

"Hey, i was wondering, what happened to your forehead?" I quickly cover my forehead with my hand and the girl just chuckle.

"It's okay, but it started to bruise you know? My name is Park Yoora." She offer me her hand and i gladly accept it. "My name is Lee Jieun."

"Good morning, Students! Kim Junmyeon is the name and i will be your homeroom teacher for the next one year." the girls started to squeal because of this good-looking guy will be our home room teacher.

"Okay, let's start the class!"
.
.
.
.
.
Lunch Break...

"Jieun, let's go to the canteen." Yoora pull me from my seat.

"You go first, okay? I need to go to the clinic." I pointed my forehead.

"Okay then, catch you later!" She wave and left.

After she left, i started to roaming around to find the clinic. The corridor is full of students. I'm busy avoiding the boys who are running and laughing but end up with someone bumped into me and i accidentally push someone in front of me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" I bow and apologize but the person just stay silent.

I bit my lips and brave myself to look up and well he kinda reminds me of my first love. But they are different person and there's no way my first love will stand here, in front of me when i just met him once years ago and i even don't remember his name.

This guy, he's tall, handsome. Literally he has every girls wants and boys will be envy.

"Done staring?" He said coldly. But his voice made my heart jump around and started to beat faster.

"I- i'm sorry. Someone just bumped into me and i acci-." He cut me off by raising his hand. "I know. I can see it." I sigh.

"I'm sorry once again, sunbae-nim." I bow and he just walk off but not that fast before i stop him.

"Sunbae-nim, can you show me where the clinic is?" I avoid his gaze and play with my fingers. But he just pointed the room beside me and i realize i already stand in front of the clinic.

"Tha-, oh?" He's already gone from my sight.

Sehun's POV

"Hey maknae, what took you so long?" Kris greet me when i arrived at the canteen. The other, Tao and Chanyeol, high-five with me.

"A junior girl bumped into me." I took Tao's bubble tea and sip it. "That's mine, you little giant!" He slap my hand and took his bubble tea back.

"Really? me too, but i accidentally hit her with a door." Chanyeol scratch his head and we just laugh.

"What? I'm not do it with purpose." He pout and continue eat.

"Well, is she pretty? Your type maybe?" Kris started to tease me and i took Tao's fries and throw it to Kris.

"Sehunnie, why you always take my food??" Tao pout and cover his fries.

"That's right Sehunnie. The girl i met this morning, she really is your type. It's like she was your long-lost first love." Chanyeol help Kris to tease me.

"Yeah, maybe this is your chance to meet your love, Sehun." Tao finish his last fries.

Yeah, my first love. The girl from 2 years ago. The girl who gave her handkerchief to wrap my knee. The one who courage me about my first failed test. Honestly i still bring her handkerchief everywhere i go, hoping that i will meet her again someday and these hyungs i have always help me to never lose my hope about her.

"We'll see about that..."

And the bell rings, signing us to go back to classroom...