3.

Sehun's POV

What.The.Hell is he doing HERE??

I scream in my mind as i saw him walking into my classroom. Girls started to squeal and 'fangirling' toward him. Even the boys, including Chanyeol, Tao and Kris did the same.

"So kids, this is the new student. Please introduce yourself." Mr. Kim tap on his shoulder.

He bow and smile to us. "Hello everyone! My name is Luhan. Let's be friend and please take care of me!" He bow once again and give his smile again.

"Now, let's see. Your seat is....." i start to look around and got frustated. The only empty seat is...

BEHIND me.

Nice.

"There, you sit behind Sehun. Sehun please raise your hand." And i raise my hand pretending not to know him.

"Sehun annyeong!" He beam and i just roll my eyes.

This gonna be a long day...

Jieun's POV

'I heard there is a cute boy transfer to our school!"
'He is our senior'
'I saw him this morning and damn he looks like an angel!'

Girls in my class squealing and fangirling over this transferee and i'm not intrested in those things so i continue to read my book and yoora is busy gather her stuffs until someone poking my shoulder.

"Jieun come on let's eat." Yoora drag me to the canteen. We get into the line and buy our food and looking for an empty seat. Once we found it, we quickly sit down and start to eat. Suddenly the canteen is full by the sound of the girls squealing and screaming and a stranger boy with his pretty face approach our table.

"Hey, can i sit here?" The the crowd slowly disappear and the girls start to mumble something like 'why don't he sit with us' and many more.

"Sure, have a sit." Yoora said and the boy smile. "Thanks." He put his tray on the table.

"I'm Luhan."

"So you are the new student?" Yoora ask and Luhan nod his head.

"Yoora! Jieun! Oh and there's Luhan!" Chanyeol being happiest person in the world approach us with his gang, Kris, Tao and Sehun. Well,i can see that Sehun isn't very happy to see this new transferee.

The four of them start to fill our table and they start to talk with Luhan, except for Sehun. Without touching any of his food, he stood up. "I'm leaving."

We all frown and Luhan sigh. "What is it Luhan hyung?" Kris ask noticing something.

"He probably doesn't like me here..." Luhan replied with low voice.

"And why is that?" A sudden curiosity kick me.

"Well, i am soon-to-be his stepbrother..." he play with his finger and Tao spat put the water in his mouth to Chanyeol who is sitting in front of him.

"Tao! You really..." he grunt and wipe his face. "Sorry hyung."
.
.
.
.
.
The school is really quiet right now. Most of the student has left hour ago but i have some duty clean so yeah i stay. After done with my duty, i gather my stuffs and prepare to go home. But something caught my eyes.

It's someone rather than something.
And it's Oh Sehun, sitting under the tree.

I approach him and i can see his eyes closed. I decide to leave him alone since i thought he will need sometimes alone but stupid me, i stomp on a dried leave and that made him open his eyes and look at me.