Nothing's Ever Easy ~Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Folks! 

Nothing for 2 weeks, yes I know. Sorry. I was a bit...occupied. Ooh look at that! There's a word counter thingy in the corner. Is that new? Awesome!

Anyway, back to the chapter. The Pic's of Landon. *O.O gorgeous*

The video link is 'Sorry seems to be the hardest word' by Blue ft. Elton John

Oh and before I forget, Mary Alice and Brock now have last names :) Mary Alice Sinclair and Brock Hewitt

Enjoooooooy!

Comment, like, vote, etc.

~Landon~

I still imagined dates with him. It was odd, weird, and mostly insane but I couldn’t help it. I would’ve taken him to the amusement park that was way too expensive for my liking but he seemed to enjoy it when we went there with a few of the kids from school. Of course we hadn’t been dating then and I mentioned taking someone else. I didn’t know that we’d end up dating; I didn’t even think it was a possibility.

The past month had been excruciatingly painful. Seeing him in the hallway was bad enough, but seeing him with Brock Hewitt and smiling as if he’d just won an Oscar made me never want to laugh or feel happy ever again.

I didn’t try hard enough. I know that now and I realized it too late. If I could turn back the clock I’d do things completely different. I got scared. I got scared and ran away. I’ll admit I had people try to stop me. Telling me that I should think about it before avoiding him at every chance I got. Ignoring his calls and disappearing. I refused to listen and in turn I lost the one person who cared for me, who I really liked in such a long time.

As I walked down the hallway, it felt as though I had created a barrier around myself; a barrier that kept everyone miles away. I sighed and held my head high, ignoring the mumbling and whispers as I passed by various people. I made sure not to make eye contact with anyone. It wasn’t like I could; when I did I received glares in return. I was an outsider. I did this to myself. I went into this knowing what it would do, I brought this on. I signed my own death warrant.

I was stopped in my tracks by a person blocking my path. My eyes widened when I saw that it was Adrian standing in front of me and gulped. I resisted the urge to take a step back, or better yet, run and never look back.

“You.” He growled. He stepped forward and grabbed on my shirt’s collar. “You lousy-assed son of a bitch!”

“Go ahead do it. We both know you’ve been waiting long before this thing with Evelyn.” I provoked him.

“Don’t you fucking dare say her name.” he shoved me back. “After what you did, you don’t even have the right to look in her direction. You should be locked up, rotting away like all the other lowlifes.”

In the next moment I saw the blur that was his hand which connected with my jaw. The power of his punched knocked me back a few feet. I raised my hand to my mouth and brought it back to see it stained with blood. He leaned down and pulled me back up and pushed me into a door of a locker. I shut my eyes in pain as the combination dial dug into my back.

“What the hell were you thinking? You ruined her life?” Two more punches were thrown as he said this. “How can you even sleep at night? Do you enjoy breaking down people and laugh at their pain?”

“You think I’m having it easy?” I yelled.

“You’re not supposed to have it easy, asshole. You don’t deserve the easy way out. You think your money can get you out of everything.” He stepped closer and growled in my ear. “This is a long way from being over.”