Part 1

----------
Guys. I have a lot of grammatical errors. I was 16 when I wrote this book. Now I am 18. Thanks.
-----------

I toke my first steps along the stairs before entering the large tall modern building.

As I was right in front of the entrance of the building the automatic doors opened as it censored me, I led myself in to the building amazed by my surroundings.

I nervously walked over to the reception desk.

" Hi how may I help?"

" Hi, I had an interview with Mr Leo at 11:45"

" Oh, its floor number 1, door number 1" she smiled " Hope you the best " I gave her an odd look and smiled " Thanks ".

I made my way towards the elevator  I waited till it came down and entered while pushing my bag back up my shoulders because it would always fall of my shoulders.

I pressed on number 1 and waited till I was on the sixth floor I was so nervous my palms were sweating and it felt as if my make-up was melting down my face though I didn't have much on , I sighed nervously.

"What if I don't even get accepted?
Look at what I am wearing, gosh I should've known, Ah Ivy this isn't just a job at KFC or something " I whispered to my self whilst shaking my head.

The elevator  made a noise and opened for me to get out, I got out the elevator and made my way down the corridors looking for door number 1, I found it and there was a sign written "Mr Leo" I am guessing this is his room.

I was literally shaking well my hands sure was,I fixed my hair and along with my flower designed loose fitted dress.
I looked at the time on my phone it was 11:46 I threw my phone inside my bag, and I toke a deep breath closing my eyes and opening them as I knocked on Mr Leos door.

" Come in " I slowly entered the room it was huge when I mean huge it was HUGE, One side of the wall was completely made out of glass exposing the city New York it was honestly beautiful.

"Done looking around Miss Jane?" I automatically focused on Mr Leo or should I call him Mr Poison? I felt myself turning red because I was focusing on his room rather then him and the job I really need.

I toke closer steps to his desk, I sat down opposite him and started analysing him, he was beautiful, he was so focused on this sheet he had, he was filling it in so fast like he knew exactly what he was doing, his head was down I saw him writing my name onto the piece of paper.

" CV " He sounded so demanding and possessive I handed my CV to him whilst my hands were shaking I closed my eyes hoping he wouldn't notice but he did "Stop shaking" he said bluntly.

Why is he so bloody demanding I shook my head and tried my best to stop shaking not because he said because I had to. I coughed and stared at him trying to figure out what his doing he opened the first page of my CV and started reading through it more like syncing?  I couldn't read his impressions, what he was thinking about my CV that I toke couple days to write, believe me or not he had an straight,?unhappy looking face it annoyed me so much I could explode any minutes.

" Not good enough" He threw my CV on to side of his desk with my sheets falling out of the plastic folder to the wooden floor, he still had his head down filling the sheet he is so busy with, I started boiling and getting angry I tried to control my self against this arrogant, rich piece of shit.

How can he read the CV I wrote in two days in less than 2 minutes? along with that he didn't even look at my face? oh god I started feeling my self heat up I had to explode.

" You read my CV in less than two minutes? It toke me 2 days to make that CV as professional as I could for your standards?" I looked directly at him, he lifted his head up instantly Looking straight into my eyes I was frozen waiting for him to response he was quite for a good 20 seconds I felt him analysing my face.

Until he spoke "Sorry?" He looked disgusted and shook his head.
I stood up and grabbed my CV from this desk "You're the most arrogant person I've met " I grabbed the fallen pieces up from the floor still speaking " You're not giving me a chance? you read my CV in less than 2 minutes I put so much effort in this " I lifted a piece of my CV showing him whilst my eyes were getting watery, and looked directly at him as he was looking directly at me I really couldn't read his impressions but I was so angry right now.

" This is my effort and you just threw it away? how sad you make me so sick you Rich bas-" I bite my lips so I wouldn't say the rest.
I put my CV in my bag and headed to the door without looking back.
until I felt something so strong and hard holding onto my arm I instantly turned back to push him off me but I smelt him he smelt so strong but it wasn't making me sick or anything like it would with other men who put a load off perfume on themselves.

We was face to face so close, I tried not to breathe I swallowed every breathe that I needed to take, why is he holding me like this?,

My belly was going all crazy my knees felt so weak. He was deeply focusing into my eyes as I was to his they were so dull but yet so beautiful it was light blue I was looking so deeply into them that I could see my own reflection, he was so attractive and handsome but why so arrogant? I shook my head
and I pushed him away from me
"you're hurting my arm let me go" I whispered as i toke steps struggling to free my arm from his firm grip.
he let go of me once he was done staring at me he bite his lip as he let go like he wanted to say something so badly.
I wanted him to grab me back for some reason.

He sucked in his jaw and rubbed his beard and raised his eyebrows looking at me then floor as he was slowly heading to his desk.

" You're accepted, don't ask questions be here in my room at 8AM SHARP go downstairs to the reception Miss Rose will tell you what to do you may leave"

He sat down on his desk and looked at me while both of his hands were on his desk and he was leaned back on his chair getting comfortable.

I stood near the door so confused but yet happy because I was accepted I oddly scratched my hair and slowly opened the door and headed down to the reception.

I walked towards the blonde lady I saw earlier guess this is Rose, " Hi-" she didn't even let me speak " Miss Jane Tomorrow morning you're starting please be here 8AM sharp, be at Mr Poisons room and make sure His coffee is on his desk at 8AM sharp, he will then give you orders" she smiled " I am glad you're accepted" I nodded my head " Thanks" I slowly headed out of the building nervously waiting for tomorrow.