Part 19: Mama's Girl in the making

Comincia dall'inizio

"And why the fuck are you calling me?"

"Because you called my baby..."

"I did"

"Why?...you miss her or something"

"Nope. I just wanted to make sure she's ok"

"Yeah she's fine. She just ate if you know what I mean" she laughs.

"So she's having fish then?" I snap back. 😵😂

"Bitch!"

"So yes?"

"Whatever bitch. She's right here by the way, making sweet love to me too"

"It ain't sweet if she tastes fish..."

"Bitch if you were here I would beat you the fuck up and stomp on your face"

"Oh my god I'm so scared! You gave me chills" I say sarcastically, laughing.

"Ugh. She wanna talk to you now"

"Oh great.."

"Why did you call me?" Chris gets on the phone.

"Because I wanted to know if you were okay"

"Yeah I'm fine alright"

"Look I just seen the news and I knew Miami was being hit by a storm okay"

"Oh I know, well I'm not even in Miami...I'm in Tampa"

"Why are you there?"

"Because of the storm, and this is where some of diamond's family lives too"

"Oh...well bye. That's all I wanted to know"

"Aww you were checking on me" she teased, making me blush on the phone.

"I was but your fine...with her"

"Yeah she's bae"

"I can't believe I even cr-- nevermind I'm a just hang up"

"You can't believe you what?"

"Nothing Christina"

"Were you worried? be honest"

"YES but I don't know why because your a bitch, even when I'm trying to get in touch because you could maybe be in danger. And yet you still give me your ass to kiss"

"Tyler--"

"No don't say shit to me....I will never fucking call you again! So if something does happen to you, you better call fishy next to you" I hang up.

                  *12:45 am*🕓

I call Kesean.

"Hello" he answers sounding like he just woke up.

"Hey"

"What?"

"Can you come over?"

"Tyler its 1 o'clock in the morning"

"Yeah I'm aware. So yeah?"

"Even if I did, why would I when you've been ignoring me"

"Because you love when I'm horny" I say in a sedutive tone.

"Great...I've should've never told you that"

"Come on with all this talking. Are you coming or not?"

"Where is your mom?"

"Her Boyfriend's"

He sighs. "Fine I'm on my way"

                 *3 hours later*🕓

"Ughhh...FUCK...FUCCKK" he moans, watching me move my hips on top of him.

"Fuck! Tyler to damn--" he breathes heavily, grabbing my waist back.

I laugh closing my eyes, and continue my pace. I knew I was pleasing him, he was the main one moaning tonight. What a pussy. 

Speaking of that, let me tighten mines to watch him go crazy one more time😈

"Ughhhhh ride that shit girl" he grips my ass.

I laugh out loud, watching his reaction was priceless. But I should make him cum now though and stop teasing this poor boy.

I turn around on top of him, letting my ass was face him now. I grabbed on his legs and began bouncing up and down, creating a wet splashing sound that filled my entire room.

"Ughh..ughhh fuck....I'm cumming Tyler--"

"What's my name?" I moaned.

"Tyler....shittt"

I bounced harder. "Whats my name again?"

I could hear him panting. "WHAT IS MY NAME? I yelled.

"Tyler!!.....oh shit wait--" he grabbed on my ass not letting me move. He pulled out, thank god and busted on top my ass and his lower chest.

"Don't get anything on my bed! Or will chop it off" I warn him.

He tries to catch his breath, still laying in that same position as I get up to clean up the white liquids that is dripped down my ass. I then put on some fresh underwear and lay down next to him, seeing him turn to me.

"You made me say your name during sex" he says. ...cuz your low-key my bitch🙉😈

"Yep, I sure did" I smile.