+ the ghost writer by escapism- +

Form

Title: The Ghostwriter

Subtitle*: don't judge a book by its cover

Author: Annie Lee

Mood: dark, mysterious, fantasy

Color Scheme*: could I have like a black and white theme but with some hues of yellow and dark blue/purple-ish? Or anything you feel would be best.

Brief Summary: Centuries have passed since the last Ghostwriter was seen. Now, with Nightcrawlers advancing to find the Ghostwriter for their own evil good, the Travelers and Keepers must find the Ghostwriter first before the world falls into the wrong hands (sorry for the crappy summary)

Ideas: Could I have a close up of Lucy Hale in the middle with Phoebe Tonkin looking evil (Secret Circle) and Dylan O'Brien looking serious (Maze Runner) on either side of Lucy and small than her close up. Maybe have them in a dark building/library setting with an open book in front. Could I also have yellow fog like things surrounding the cover like in your second icon example. and if possible, a bright light coming out of the open book.

Images: sorry i don't have any at the moment. :\

Hey, sorry I didn't necessarily follow all of the ideas you provided. I haven't been really inspired, but I wanted to complete your request, so I stuck to solid ideas, like a serious looking Lucy holding a book (or relating to books rather than in a library), but the color scheme and the background were two things I was independent on doing. Sorry if it doesn't fit what you were asking for. I made two versions with two different colors of text. If you do like the cover and plan on using it, please reply with a comment in the next 48 hours and make sure you tell me which you're using, so I don't make them a premade when you plan on using them. Also, complete payment if you would like the cover. Where you can get your covers is linked in the external link. You simply got to the images, press the gear in the corner and press 'view in full resolution' and save it, and that's how you can save it. 

Also, note, I won't be able to make graphics tomorrow or from the 10th of July to the 29th, so I'll be trying to finish all of the ones I have already accepted, but if I am not able to, I'm sorry. I'll inform you if I can't.