I was tagged, lmao.

I was tagged to do the 20 facts about me years ago, and uploaded it as an installment in my rant book that I had (and should reinstate because I post too many nongraphic things in this book) and took down because the ideas I had were pretty stupid and underdeveloped. I was tagged by possible others but noticed I was tagged mainly by mysticalfireflies who mentioned my friend Cece and just talks about some really cool facts about herself, like how she thinks whenever she meets someone new, they'll be her best friend (same, though). Hers will be linked below. :) 

Fact 1: Once my brother and I were on punishment and all of our balls (soccer, tossing) and toys were taken, so when we snuck out to our backyard to play, we improvised with a large rock from our landlord's garden that was the size of my hand. It cracked my head open somewhat and I bled and cried while my mom iced it and played a movie for me on our old, 2000s portable DVD player. 

Fact 2 (another head injury tale, oh lord): When I was in elementary school, I was acceptable pudgy and wanted to prove my athleticism to my classmates; so, during recess I decided to run with some other people across the courtyard, from one basketball court to the reciprocating other. I also had this habit of believing if I twirled my arms around and closed my eyes, I turned into Sonic the hedgehog and would speed everywhere in a ball. So I close my eyes and tried and ended up knocking my head against a brick wall, splitting it open as well, and being taken to a child's hospital. I was also told that I had lost my memory and could only remember my sister's name. The EMT was cute, though. 

Fact 3 (more injuries): When you're a newborn, you're more likely to get a cold or common illness because your immune system is so underdeveloped. I caught a bad cold that resulted in me have to stay in the hospital for several weeks and in having childhood asthma. My father had been in a serious relationship prior to his with my mother, and his previous partner had given birth to their child that had died from the same thing, so my dad was pretty fucked up. 

Fact 4 (ew): I was obsessed with Disney Channel - to be specific, Demi Lovato - as a child. When I saw her hair cut in Camp Rock (the original cos the second was ass) I wanted to have the same hairstyle, so I grabbed a pair of scissors and went into my family's only bathroom. I didn't grab enough pieces to actually have bangs, so they were just shorter strands that stuck up. In my father's culture, the women can't cut their hair without their father's permission so my ass was tender for a few days. But, I took advantage of the situation, and would take tiny braid bands to school and collect the hair I'd cut and make it into a ponytail at the front of my face, on my forehead, so I looked like a unicorn. #ogunicorn

Fact 5 (eh): I have two siblings. I have a younger brother, Christian, who is 13 and an ass who never listens to me because my mother and sister always undermine me. I also have an older, half sister, Miranda, who I don't really like and/or talk to because she's so dependent and needy. She sleeps in the room next to me so you would think I would like her more. #sorrynotsorry

Fact 6 (more eh): My dad is an immigrant (fuck Donald Trump) from Central America. He was the only one of his 10 siblings to be born in Honduras, but he was raised in Guatemala (sup my fellow guatemalannnnnsssssss). My mother is white and basic (just kidding don't beat me) who's great grandmother came from Rome in Italy. 

Fact 7 (idk what to put here): I like vagina and dick. Meaning, I'm not gay enough to be gay and I'm not straight enough to be straight. #bisexual

Fact 8 (ew again): My mom went into labor with me on 9/11. I would quote Jay Z but no. 

Fact 9 (eh eh eh): I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I want to write books but everything I write is shit. I want to be a lawyer but if I'm going to, I'm going to want to go to Harvard. I also want to do womens studies but like who has money for that. 

Fact 10 (sadness): I have the suicide hotline number saved to my phone because I'm depressed. If you guys have any lifestyle tricks or tips for depression, comment please. 

Fact 11 (why i'm always going to be single): I have a lot of issues with women and men, so my relationships are never going to be healthy in the slightest. I can't think about dating until I'm independent, both emotionally and financially, and I have extreme anger issues - plus depression, which helps a lot! (thumbs up) Seriously, though, I'm probably going to have to go to a therapist. 

Fact 12 (lol omg): I live in the ghetto and go to a school of prominently African American students. Lol, idk why that matters but I just wanted to say that because it matters and #blacklivesmatter

Fact 13 (more from lol omg): So my charter network fired a lot of trusted teachers throughout our school and many of whom were black. So, my school had a protest for 2 days, and vowed to protest until the teachers were rehired. They weren't school continued on because the seniors running the protests were more worried about prom... 

Additional shit

Fact 14 (i need more help than i already do): I'm addicted to makeup and have so many tabs open: colourpop, lord & taylor, macy's, sephora. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY COLOURPOP DECIDES TO HAVE A 20% OFF SALE WHEN IM NOT ONLINE ASKLHGJAKL;HSJ LAKJDG

anywho

bye

people who should do this: @weeknder @padiliki @calebwhite13 @_affable @spacebuns- @hem (forgot ur un sorry not sorry) abyss-of-crazy @morepeopleidkthenameof