+ chancè by autumndrops +

Form:

title: CHANCÈ

author: Zara.

mood: sad

color sheme: white, blue, yellow,

brief summary: Aidan loves Aubrey, Aubrey love Aidan too. but something bad just make them apart

idea: make it simple with france theme, anything but please dont put any eiffel tower. a girl with brunette hair (barbara palvin) and a photographer boy (lucky blue smith). a pict of two people holding hands or walking together will be cool.

images: anything that fits in!

Hey, I did your cover, I hope you didn't mind the wait. It's similar to the other one in the color scheme and appearance, but it has it's own uniqueness that I like as it suits the France vibe but also dark and sad mood as well. That sort of cover is the only kind I feel like doing right now. I was going to add blue with stars but I like how dark and mysterious the simple black and yellow is. This is a run down of what I did: I drew hair onto Lucky to make him look more realistic, I drew his neck so it looked connected and fluent as it connected to the original photographer's body, I added to barbara's hair as it cut off as well, I had to draw new eyes as Barbara wasn't looking straight ahead like I needed her, I had to draw her torso and arms since the stock cut off, then after that i had to readjust the camera so the model's had composition, and then I had to match them to the background and give them a common light source. It was fun by exhausting, accumulating to hours of work. XD I hope you like it as much as I do. If you do, please reply within the next 48 hours and complete payment. :)

 :)