Chapter 19

Spencer's PoV
When I woke up I realised Ashley had fallen asleep.I enjoyed those few moments. It was like the way Andy used to hold me a few weeks ago. He didn't need to anymore. He had his new girl. I'm out of the picture.
I pulled my phone out my pocket and rested my arm on Ashley's chest. I scrolled through my photos from the past few weeks. Some of them were actually good photos that Mikey and I took. Gerard's 'artistic' shots were mugshots of everyone in the house. I laughed at those. As I got further back I got to the week Andy and I got along. Shots Andy had taken of me tangled in bed sheets and my head resting on his chest. Pictures from our days together. I quickly shut my phone as tears started streaming. I couldn't decide if they were happy or sad.
"Hey. How's your head?" Ashley mumbled. I glanced at Ashley's face.
"Oh Spencer." Ashley said quietly. His hands ran through my hair carefully. I curled into him and silently sobbed into Ashley's chest. After 10 minutes my tears stopped. I was glad I wasn't wearing makeup today.
"You okay now?" Ashley asked. I nodded. Ashley manoeuvred his way out of my bunk.
"What time is it?" I asked quietly.
"4:00pm." Ashley answered.
"I'm hungry." I stated.
"I think we are almost in the first city." Ashley said.
"Let's go downstairs and get some food whilst we find out how close we are to the city." Ashley added. He took my hand and helped me out my bunk. I allowed him to lead me downstairs to the first deck of the bus. The rest of the band was down there and a few of the tech crew that stayed on with us. Ashley went and spoke to the driver as I stayed back to look in the refrigerator of the bus. I grabbed an apple and a small chocolate bar. I sat down at an empty table far away from anyone else. I put my headphones in and started eating. My Chemical Romance echoed through my head. I kept myself quiet until Ashley sat across from me. I paused my music and took out my headphones.
"We should be there in about fifteen minutes. We're going out tonight. The whole band." Ashley informed.
"I'm underage." I replied.
"Stick with us and you'll be fine." Ashley said. I gave the last piece of chocolate to Ashley.
"I'm gonna take a long time so I'm going to get changed." I stated. Ashley nodded and threw my apple core into the bin.
I went back up to the top deck and opened my suitcase. I flicked through the bag but I couldn't decide on anything. I just couldn't. I went to the top of the stairs.
"Jinxx! I need some help!" I called. After a few moments Jinxx appeared in front of me.
"What's wrong?" Jinxx asked.
"I can't decide what to wear or how to do my makeup." I said.
"But seventeen year olds are so hard to please." Jinxx complained.
"I'm not like other bullshitty teenagers. I appreciate what arseholes like you do for me." I replied with a smile. Jinxx sighed and walked to the back of the bus. He flicked through and picked out a tight black dress that I haven't worn yet,black studded high heels and a cropped leather jacket.
"Thank you!" I said.
"I'll wait outside until you need me to your makeup. I'm sure you can match jewellery." Jinxx said. He left and closed the door behind him. I quickly pulled off my hoodie and sweatpants before pulling on the dress. I let my hair tumble down from my messy bun. I grabbed the heels and the jacket before opening the door. Jinxx was just sitting on the floor with his knees by his chest.
"Where's your makeup bag?" He asked as he noticed me standing there. I went bag and dug through for my makeup. Once I found it I went back to Jinxx. I sat on Jinxx's bunk as he looked through it. He picked out my foundation and the brush.
"You need to do my primer first." I pointed out. Jinxx nodded and gave me the foundation bottle.
"Where is it?" He asked.
"It's the Nivea men's shaving balm thing. Better than primer." I answered. Jinxx got my bottle of it out and applied a thin layer across my face. He put that down and I gave him my foundation. I watched him pour out exactly the right amount.
"How can you do makeup?" I asked.
"The band wears it all the time." Jinxx said unemotionally. Jinxx gently brushed an even amount out before applying concealer and powder. He then did a sort of smokey eye look and added thick liquid eyeliner before going onto my eyebrows. My lipstick ended up being a dark red and I had little blush.
When Jinxx finished he handed me a mirror. There were little added quirks that I hadn't felt being put on. I looked dead in a way and I could barely make out the lump on my head.
"Thank you!" I squealed. I sounded like I was six. I gave Jinxx a tight hug.
"I love it dad." I said quietly. Jinxx let go and looked at me for a second.
"Dad?" He questioned.
"Yeah. What's wrong with that?" I asked.
"Nothing. I was just shocked that you said it. You haven't said it before." Jinxx explained.
"Well you shouldn't be." I replied.
"Did anyone bring straighteners?" I asked.
"Didn't you?" Jinxx asked.
"I brought curling tongs." I answered.
"And no straighteners? There's some in my bag." Jinxx teased. I pulled Jinxx's bag out and searched for the straighteners. Once I found them I plugged them in and let them heat up.
"Let me do it for you. It would be easier." Jinxx offered.
"As long as you don't burn me." I replied.
"I promise I won't." Jinxx said. He sectioned my hair into manageable portions and sprayed it with heat protection before grabbing the straighteners. Before I knew it he was finished.
"Thank you dad." I said with a smile. I gave him another hug.
"I want you to look nice. It's the least I could do." Jinxx replied.
"I'm gonna finish up." I said as I let go of the hug. I walked past him and grabbed my heels and jacket off his bunk. I went back to the back section of the bus and found my jewellery. I picked out a yin yang necklace and skull necklace, a lot of bracelets and some black earrings. I put them on, sprayed some perfume and put on my heels and jacket. I went back downstairs carefully. I wasn't even out of the kitchen bit when Ashley started wolf whistling.
"Who are you trying to ask?" CC asked.
"No one CC. I'm doing it for myself since nobody else has a say in how I dress." I replied.
"Well you still slay." Jake said.
"Don't start hitting on my daughter Jake." Jinxx said from behind me. Jinxx gave me a smile as he walked past me. I noticed the tech guys had gone.
"How long have we been here?" I asked.
"About 40 minutes. We're going out in about 30. My umm friend is coming with us. She'll be here in about 20. I hope you don't mind." Andy said causally. Ashley gave me a worried look.
"I don't mind. I'm happy if you're happy." I replied with a smile but I could feel tears starting to form. Ashley saw that I was getting emotional. He grabbed me and dragged me to the back lounge area.
"You will not cry. Work around your pain and make him feel jealous. Your makeup is on point too so why ruin it because of him." Ashley said.
"Dad did my makeup." I replied.
"Jinxx goes by dad now?" Ashley asked. I nodded.
"Anyway don't cry in front of him. Calm down and get back out there." Ashley added. I spent a few moments back there before heading back out front. Ashley went upstairs with the rest of the band and left me downstairs on my own. I sat quietly by the bus door on my phone. I could hear their feet pattering about on the floor above. After a solid ten minutes I heard a knock come from the bus door. I got up and opened it. Outside the bus stood a women in her late teens or early twenties in a very skimpy red dress and very high black heels.
"Come in." I said. I moved out of the way and she walked in.
"Eww. This place is horrible." She complained.
"We only just got on today." I said.
"And who are you?" She asked.
"I could say the same for you." I replied.
"Well who are you then because I don't want to associate myself with an emo bitch." She stated.
"I'm Spencer Ferguson. I'm Jinxx's daughter." I said.
"Well I'm India and I'm Andy's new girlfriend." She replied. This was Andy's new girlfriend?